• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm new here!

Narwhal

Meme Lord
    Years
    Welcome to PC! Other than the main Pokémon games is there anything else here that interests you? (Rom Hacks, Anime, Other Pokemon Related games, ect)

Years
    Welcome to PC! Other than the main Pokémon games is there anything else here that interests you? (Rom Hacks, Anime, Other Pokemon Related games, ect)

I love everything Pokémon related. I love ROM hacks and I dream of working on one that actually gets finished.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Heyo ObtainiumGaming, welcome to the Pok?Community! I'm glad you decided to join us. PC is such a great place to make friends and talk to like-minded people. Also great to see older fans sticking with the series. I've been playing since I was about 6 or 7 and I'm now 23! Since you love Pok?mon, why not give Pok?mon General or Pok?mon Gaming Central a visit? Who knows, you might even find something that interests you! We have an extensive ROM Hacking library which holds some great games. You can always post your ideas about your game and have the community give you feedback on it, so that's definitely something to consider. If you need any help or have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me. Enjoy yourself~!

Back