• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm new. Hi everyone!

Years
    Hello!

I'm Zed and I've been a Pokemon fan for many years now. I've accidentally stumbled upon the Pokecommunity forums yesterday and I saw a lot of interesting things on here so today I decided to join you guys.

Since this is a Pokemon community I guess I'll say a few Pokemon related things about me. I discovered Pokemon as a kid because of the anime and I didn't even know Pokemon was actually a game until many years later since it was very hard to come by the Nintendo products in not only my hometown but my entire country as well. After I realized that the Pokemon games are a thing, I quickly got my hands on one and I've been playing Pokemon ever since. My favorite games are Black 2 and White 2, the best and most complete Pokemon games ever imo. Some of my favorite Pokemon are Venusaur, Dragonite, Dusclops, Serperior, Crustle, Archeops, Arcanine, Gliscor, Lycanroc Midday, Steelix,...

I don't want to make this to long so I'll just say that I'm happy to be here and hopefully I'll stick around for a long time. Can't promise that I'll be active every day because of the time constraints but I'll definitely try to stop by at least a couple of times a week.

Last edited:

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Pretty cool if I do say so myself
    Years
    Wow you answered all the usual questions I ask when there's someone new but I have one question which sometimes makes it in What's your favorite spin-off game if you have one that is
    Welcome to the Community heh heh heh

Last edited:
    Years
    Welcome to the Community heh heh heh

Thanks, glad to be here. 😊

I didn't actually play spin-off games but I do plan to buy one of the Mystery Dungeon games soon since I heard some good stuff about them.

Now that I think about it I did play Pokemon Conquest a long time ago on an emulator but I never finished it because Gen 6 came out and I got a 3DS and Y version. If I'm remembering it correctly I think I actually liked Conquest a lot. It was a cool spin on the Pokemon formula. I might try to get a hard copy of it as well so I can play it all the way to the end this time around.

Last edited:
    Years
    Glad to see you enjoy gen V as well! It's one of my very favorites, and I found BW and BW2 both to be very, very good. Hooray for more long-time fans as well. :thumbsup: Welcome and nice to meet you Zed. :D

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there Zed! Glad you decided to join our little community. It's nice to see more people joining who appreciate gen V! Have you been enjoying the forums so far? :)

Years
    Glad to see you enjoy gen V as well! It's one of my very favorites, and I found BW and BW2 both to be very, very good. Hooray for more long-time fans as well. :thumbsup: Welcome and nice to meet you Zed. :D
    Thanks and nice to meet you as well!
    And yes, Gen V was amazing. The story of BW was the best and the BW2 being a sequels tied everything up nicely. I hope GameFreak gives us more sequels in the future gens instead of the third versions.

Hey there Zed! Glad you decided to join our little community. It's nice to see more people joining who appreciate gen V! Have you been enjoying the forums so far? :)
    Hey, glad to be here. I've been really enjoying the forums and reading many interesting threads, it's also been cool sharing my own opinions and experiences about different Pokemon topics. :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2019
    Hello everyone I'm new here and I just want to know who made the hack called dark rising and need to know why they made it.

Back