• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm new, Rom partner

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2013
    Hello everyone. I am new to this site and a little new to rom hacks as well. I have an idea for a rom hack but i need help in making the rom hack. If you can make maps and game play please message me. I would love to have a good partner to work on this game

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi there chiappettaj! Welcome to PokéCommunity, or PC for short.

PC is probably the best forum to work on pokémon hacks in ;D Well, nah, I don't really know about other forums, but I do know that we have a really large group of people here who do it. You probably want to go over to the dedicated section for it, unless you have already: https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156

Be sure to read the rules of PC overall, and the rules for the specific parts of the ROM hack section that I linked to. That'll helpfully let you know where you could post to get some people to help you :) Or else Private Message DrFuji or giradialkia and they'll surely point you in the right direction.

I hope you'll take a look at the rest of PC too, as it has a lot to offer. See you around and good luck with the hack!

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2013
    Thank you, I will look into this. If you come across anyone who is good at making hacks can you send them to me? I have an idea but I don't have very good skill with the hacking part and do not have very much time to learn it and make the hack. I have been a pokemon fan since i was little when the first games came out and have recently gotten involved in pokemon hacks but i have yet to find the game i want to play which is what i am trying to create right now

Back