• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Im new to this.

Years
  • Umm..not really sure where to start, and im fairly new to being a part of a community such as this one. I've always wanted to be apart of a pokemon community and this seems like a good place. Not sure what to do though, so if anyone could help me out on where to start, that'd be great! Thanks all. Btw: I'm also looking to make some friends on here.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Umm..not really sure where to start, and im fairly new to being a part of a community such as this one. I've always wanted to be apart of a pokemon community and this seems like a good place. Not sure what to do though, so if anyone could help me out on where to start, that'd be great! Thanks all. Btw: I'm also looking to make some friends on here.
    Welcome to PokéCommunity! Or "PC" as we usually abbreviate it (: Don't worry, it can be overwhelming but most people here are very friendly and helpful. If you want to chit-chat a bit, you can send me a Visitor Message (VM)! Or just post in the Community Member Lounge where we chit-chat together with new and old memebrs about our favorite pokémon (and anything that comes to mind, really). https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=367287

We have an adoption center if you're interested also. It's really just a cute way of saying that you can sign up to get a person to help you out for a while, if you are interested in certain sections of the huge forum, or if you're just unsure of how to use the forums in general. Check it out if you like (: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=369339

Do you have a name or nickname you'd like us to call you by, by the way? Your username is a bit of a handful to pronounce ;D

Years
  • I know my name could be a handful to say. So you could use RLA if that is any easier. X'D Thank you for welcoming me to this community and i'm sure i'll start to make some friends soon.

Back