• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm New

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
    Years
    WELCOME TO THE POKECOMMUNITY!!!

Everybody is good, what about you? You might want to add a bit more to your post. What is your favorite game/pokemon/item/character/region/etc.? How long have you been playing Pokemon, what are your favorite aspects of the games? Hope you can find your place here, if you have any questions contact me or a Mod/Admin/etc. Have fun, bye!

Sincerely
    ~PikakittenX, devout member of the Pokecommnunity

Years
    Hey everyone, I'm new to this sight. How is everyone?

Hi Merdrill, and welcome to PC.

We have loads of members you can interact with, and topics you can discuss, and I'm sure there's someone out there who shares your interests. Most people join for ROM hacks, but others join for different purposes, such as roleplays, art, Pokemon, or just the off-topic boards.

Do you have any fave Pokemon or characters? Maybe your fave games? Or what you're planning to do here? Yes, I'm asking so many questions cos your intro didn't have much description.

If you ever need help, feel free to contact the mods, who can be easily spotted with bold blue usernames.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back