• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm new

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2013
    I just thought I should introduce myself. My name is Austin, I am 14 years old. I mainly play red/yellow/green/crystal/emerald/ruby and sapphire. I have yet to buy a Nintendo 3DS, but when I do I am getting the XL. I also need to get a DS Lite so I can migrate my precious Emerald pokemon and trade them all the way over to X & Y.

I'm gonna go check out the forums now.

Bye!

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years

Student D1

De-Wott?
    Years
    Hey Austin!

I'm Student D1, but you could just call me as Student, and welcome to PC!

So you're planning to buy a Nintendo 3DS XL, eh? I have my own, but it's just the normal-sized one. The XL version is quite expensive than the original, but I suppose you could afford it, right? You could use the 3D effect very well with the XL, but the game screen will be stretched, especially if you played the DS games there.

I also own a DS Lite and I still use it up to the present time. It's slightly broken though, but it's still in good use. Considering it has a longer battery life than the 3DS, I often use it to play my DS games, like my Pokémon White 2.

I see that you're also interested to Pokémon X and Y; if you want to discuss about the upcoming Generation VI, then just go straight to the Pokémon X & Pokémon Y section. I bet you have ideas to share and we'd like to read them.

Anyways, read the rules if you have not yet and hope you have a good time here! Enjoy your browsing around the forums! :)

Back