• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm new...

Yaro Suicune 99

Hack Translator
Years
  • Hello, guys! :)
    My name's YS99 (I'm sorry, but I'm Italian and my english is bad! Have patience! :( )and i love translate my favourite Hack Roms in Italian. :)
    I hope to fell good here! ^^
    Bye! ;)

Years
  • Hi there and welcome to PC! Don't be sorry! Your english is great to be perfectly honest. :) Ohhh Italian that's very cool! I've always wanted to visit Italy. Oh cool I bet a bunch of the community would love to have their game translated by you! Anyways hope you have fun in that section, you like like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Years
  • Italy is such a beautiful country. I'm almost a little jealous. @__@; One of these days I'll travel there and perhaps learn a bit of the language!

Welcome to PC though, YS99~

So you're a ROM hacker? :O What games did you translate? There's a pretty big Spanish and Italian hacking community around the internet... or so I noticed. I used to really like hacks, especially games like Shiny Gold and Prism, which were really popular back int he day (and still are). Wanted to make my own at some point but I kind of lost interest in that since I enjoyed playing them more than actually creating hacks.

Anyway, besides hacks, what do you enjoy? How long have you been into Pokemon, for starters? You should take some more time to tell us about yourself since we love to get to know new members! You'll probably have more in common with some of our members than you think. n~n

Pleasure meeting you and have a blast on PC!

Pokemaster234

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Hi!Please feel welcome to The Pokecommunity forums!Italian eh?Nice!I'd wish to visit it one day... as my cousin said is very beautiful!Rom hacking is a very buisy hobby,
    but I know that It's a pleasure to see all of those people Liking your game!

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
  • Hello YS99, welcome to PC!
    I don't think you should feel sorry because your English is not the best.
    BTW, Italy is a magnificent country, I hope I can visit it one day!
    Anyways, you can feel free to add me as a friend or chat with me! :D

Yaro Suicune 99

Hack Translator
    Years
  • Thanks everyone for welcomes! ^^

Italy is such a beautiful country. I'm almost a little jealous. @__@; One of these days I'll travel there and perhaps learn a bit of the language!

Welcome to PC though, YS99~

So you're a ROM hacker? :O What games did you translate? There's a pretty big Spanish and Italian hacking community around the internet... or so I noticed. I used to really like hacks, especially games like Shiny Gold and Prism, which were really popular back int he day (and still are). Wanted to make my own at some point but I kind of lost interest in that since I enjoyed playing them more than actually creating hacks.

Anyway, besides hacks, what do you enjoy? How long have you been into Pokemon, for starters? You should take some more time to tell us about yourself since we love to get to know new members! You'll probably have more in common with some of our members than you think. n~n

Pleasure meeting you and have a blast on PC!
    Yes, I'm a Rom Hacker and I translate only English (but not Spanish and other languages, actually...) Hack Roms with A-Text 3.1.1! ;)
    I have starded playing Pokémon since i was 7! :)
    Actually, I am translating Pokémon Ruby Destiny: Rescue Rangers, the DestinedJagold's Hack. (Yes, I really love this Hack! <3)
    After that Rom, the next's the great Pokémon Flora Sky! ^^
    Okay, if you need more info, just ask! ;)

Back