• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm new!

Years
    Just registered tonight, I posted my question before in introduction. Sorry.

I feel like I've never played Pokemon before even though I had a complete pokedex on blue. However, I haven't play anyone of them indepth after blue. It would appear the much as changed, but hopefully some one can help me get up to speed in the other thread I started...

Demonic Angel

I remember when I lost my mind
    Years
    Hello~! Welcome to PC! ^^ I'm Demonic Angel, but you may call me Yami like most people. XD
    Please read the rules, the FAQ, and enjoy your stay! Feel free to PM/IM me if you have any questions/problems, or just wanna chat!

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Hero45 said:

I feel like I've never played Pokemon before even though I had a complete pokedex on blue. However, I haven't play anyone of them indepth after blue. It would appear the much as changed, but hopefully some one can help me get up to speed in the other thread I started...
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to send private message to me. I will try to hel you my best. Please follow the rules,read the FAQ,be active and make a lot of friends. Hope you have fun and have a great time. See you around here.

Years
    A new trainer, eh?

Hero45 said:

hi! im also a beginning trainer in the community and i also saw the thread you started. mabuhay! (welcome to the community). do live by the rules and be an active member, ayt? pm me if you need help with anything. id be more than happy to help. ^_^

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    welcome to the community Hero45! Listen to the wise words of the posters above, and hope you enjoy your stay!

Neo Android

Master Eevee Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Eire
    • Seen Apr 4, 2011
    Hello, Welcome to The Pokemon community. I hope you hve a great time here and enjoy your stay. If you have any problems Personal Message me and i will try to help ^^

- Lone Eevee

Shining Mew

A Mew??!? WHERE
    Years
    Heyy there, welcome to PC!!! Just take a look at the rules and start posting! ^^ I hope you have a lot of fun and enjoy your time here~

-SM

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Hello~! ^^ Welcome to PC, my name is Karli. I hope you have a wonderful time here, just dont forget to follow the rules. ^.~ If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. ^________^ Hope to see ya around~!

~Karli

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    Hi Hero45! Follow the rules, and if you want to be friends feel free to PM me.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Welcome Hero45
    Your 21..? Lucky!!
    Enjoy your stay..
    and I wont be friends w/ you cuz I'm too desperate. J/K
    of course you can PM me to be friends.!
    Good luck, as always.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Welcome to PC! =D If you have any questions, PM me and I'll be glad to help. (Though not Pokemon related questions though, I suck at the games... xD)

PsiUmbreon

Proud Dark-Type
    Years
    Hey, welcome to this place. Yeah, I play Pokemon all the time, and own every game. I'm pretty new here myself. I'm from SPPf, which is down right now, so I got a lot of spare time to post here XD.

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
    Hero45 said:

Hewwo and welcome to PC, Hero45! ^__^ Nice to meet you. I'm Pearl! Hope you make bunches of friends; follow the rules, be active, be yourself and have fun! If you have any problems, feel free to PM me. Enjoy your stay and I'll be seeing you soon! ^_~

Back