• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm new !!

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 17, 2016
    Hello !! I'm Rats and I've played pokemon for as long as i can remember. I recently got super obsessed with alpha sapphire and y again because im so excited for sun and moon.

I don't play competitively, just with my friends, who I've been breeding new pokemon for to prepare for starting sun and moon together. I decided to finally join this forum after struggling to get a good spritzee from a different language, to help make my friend the ultimate shiny spritzee.

I'm especially interested in shinies and can't stand un-named pokemon. I only wonder trade kinda' interesting pokemon that I've nicknamed. I love electric types because in almost every game I've played, I've accidentally ended up with an electric type as my main pokemon. Even if I go out of my way not to, they just seem to work best for me.

Hi Rats! Welcome to PC, it's good having you. :> I'm into replaying the newest games right now, gave brother my X version and he's been playing obsessively so I want to play again too.. Don't want to restart Alpha Sapphire though, likely going to buy another X version or Y sometime.

Good luck finding the Pokémon you want! Don't have any foreign Spritzee but there are many on GTS or in our Trade Corner. See you around and hopefully you'll keep logging on!

Years
    ah. there's a free shiny 6 IV japanese ditto giveaway. that'll be perfect for masuda method shinies :p

i love nicknaming my pokemon too hehe

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 17, 2016
    Ah yeah I just keep replaying the newer ones like.. Okay, this time I'm gunna start off the game with [insert cool pokemon you can only get in higher level areas] and it will be THE BEST !! haha

And yes, I found the shiny ditto thread and I was right on that !! got mine last night, so excited to finally be ready to start shiny breeding :)

Years
    Ah yeah I just keep replaying the newer ones like.. Okay, this time I'm gunna start off the game with [insert cool pokemon you can only get in higher level areas] and it will be THE BEST !! haha

And yes, I found the shiny ditto thread and I was right on that !! got mine last night, so excited to finally be ready to start shiny breeding :)

do u have the shiny charm ? :p

maybe we'll get to trade soon :p

Back