• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm new!

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Hello^^My name is Jessica,but you can call me Blue or Shampoo or just Shampy.I hope you have fun here and make lots of friends.PM me if you need anything^-^

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Welcome to PC and all that stuff and junk. There some nice people and you welcome to come on at anytime like at 11:40 pm.

NIce people here and all. PM me if you have any questions or any friends.

mewtwo in armour

the mewtwo freak
    Years
    well hello lol have a nice time here and if u want anything ill try and help so pm me if u need any thing lol ok see ya around

Years
    Hello there, I hope you have a nice time here at pokemon Community, I hope you read the rules, posts lots, and enjoy youre stay. If you need any help, or just want a friend to talk to! private message me, because I love to make friends!

and here is a present for you! Here is a little Banana! * gives a banana *
    have fun here! Heh, and I hope you contribute to this little ( ha , I mean big ) Community!

Faith~~~~~~

p.s: Cute avatar there, nice and adorible =3

LJz

Smethock
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2005
    Hi i'm new to would you like to be in my friends lisT???????????

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    hey welcome to PC have fun n post alot

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    hi! welcome and follow the rules and you will have a great time! if you ever need a friend just PM me! also, if you have a question look in FAQ. if its not there ask someone. hope you like it here!

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Hewwo mau. =3 Your name reminds me of this Polynesian guy named Maui...we had to do a project about Polynesians in my Mythology class, so that's kinda what brought that up. XD Anywho, welcome to PC! ^^ I like your avatar by the way, it's cute. X3 Well, enjoy yourself and have a fun time! ^o^

~Kelsey

Back