• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm not going to be as active...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatriotFan89

Biggest NE Patriot Fan!!!
    Years
    Well, as long as you're not leaving, I'm happy Star XD! You should think about getting a messaging program though, like MSN or AIM or Yahoo.

ravenstorture

Banned
    Years
    Star, I was feeling the same way. I didn't feel like getting on a lot and I had school and so much homework and I thought I wouldn't be able to get on a lot, but it isn't like that at all! I am doing all of my homework (high school stinks!) and I am past not wanting to post and I have been getting 50 posts or more a day for the past week or so. It takes some time, but you will still be able to get on a lot.

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    PiroMunkie said:
    Star, I was feeling the same way. I didn't feel like getting on a lot and I had school and so much homework and I thought I wouldn't be able to get on a lot, but it isn't like that at all! I am doing all of my homework (high school stinks!) and I am past not wanting to post and I have been getting 50 posts or more a day for the past week or so. It takes some time, but you will still be able to get on a lot.
    I hope it's like that. :) I want to see my friends and other things too a lot, though, and sometimes in the school year I don't get a chance to get on a computer at all unless it's for school use or whatever...but thanks!

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2005
    I could still be as active as I used to, since I don't post that much anyways.

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    Hey guys...I'm really sorry to double post, but I have been very busy, and don't really have as much time for PC and decided I won't post anymore, I will just read PMs and E-Mails...I'm sorry it has to be this way.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back