• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm not going to be as active...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    Hi everyone. I just want to tell you all that I sadly won't be as active as I am/once was. The reasons for this are because in the past few days, I haven't felt like posting anymore, or anything. Also, with school coming up soon for me, I won't be able to get on nearly as much as I would like to. I will still come on, but I won't be on as often. I am in a very large amount of clubs, and I will still go to them when I can/want to. Also, when I am on, I will answer my PMs...I just won't be on as much.

Thanks,

Star

Jolty-kun

Years
    NO!!!, well, nor me, schools coming round the corner for me too so i wont be active too, i go back on the 7th of seppy, anyway, im sure glad that your still here

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    I go back the 2nd...so, I won't be able to come on with the amount of HW, Tests, Teachers, Friends, and the like...

Jolty-kun

Years
    Man, life at PC will be kinda hard without ya so active XD, your always getting friends with n00b's but even though you arent on PC that much, wanna keep in contact with e-mail

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    Jolteon!!! said:
    Man, life at PC will be kinda hard without ya so active XD, your always getting friends with n00b's but even though you arent on PC that much, wanna keep in contact with e-mail
    I'm flattered you feel that way! ^^ Sure, I'll PM you with my e-mail.

?H?ϧ

Lugia Ownz!
    Years
    My school starts in 3 days! Just like Star said! I will post as much as I can but not more than I used to!

samu

hard like whiplash
    Years
    Dear Star:

I think that you are cool~ because I too enjoy dewgong! XD

I think though that just because you're not active for a few days doesn't mean it will be the end of posting at PC~ I sometimes have off-periods of posting (like lately, nothing has really caught my attention)

sorry to hear you wont be around as much though~ good luck in school, atleast!

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    Thanks, all of you! ^^ Also, Samu, I think your cool too! ^_^ And yes, I'm still going to post, I'm not leaving. ;)

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    =(

Your posts are always fun to read... less of them will mean less fun. =(

Hope to still read them every now and then. =(

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
    Star said:
    Hi everyone. I just want to tell you all that I sadly won't be as active as I am/once was. The reasons for this are because in the past few days, I haven't felt like posting anymore, or anything. Also, with school coming up soon for me, I won't be able to get on nearly as much as I would like to. I will still come on, but I won't be on as often. I am in a very large amount of clubs, and I will still go to them when I can/want to. Also, when I am on, I will answer my PMs...I just won't be on as much.

Thanks,

Star
    Wow... :'( That is sad.
    That's sorta like how I got over at The Evil Side forums... :'( :'( :'(
    (In case anyone has been wondering why I wasn't on there very reasently. I sorta lost intrest in posting there AND school's starting again soon...Now day's i'm more into posting HERE. I still go to TES every so offen, though. But, it'll mostly be for answering my PMs...And, not much posting. :'()
    It's not gonna be the same here with out you posting as much... :(
    ~Jirachu

Daniel

Thanx 2 DAC for de avatar
    Years
    Im sorry to hear this, Star. Like evryone else, I like chattting with you ^^ But I wish you luck at School.

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    Aww...thanks so much, everyone.

PichuSecretBase said:
    Ummm well I'll still see you around :3
    Yep, I'm still going to be here! ^^

JKaizer said:
    =(

Your posts are always fun to read... less of them will mean less fun. =(

Hope to still read them every now and then. =(
    Wow...I never thought you even really cared about me before...thank you!

Casey said:
    I feel so sad now =( Everybody is leaving.... *cries*

I will stay alone here *cries more* Peeps, please, don`t go!

This forum can`t be empty!
    Don't worry! There are tons of active members here!

Jirachu said:
    Wow... That is sad.
    That's sorta like how I got over at The Evil Side forums...
    (In case anyone has been wondering why I wasn't on there very reasently. I sorta lost intrest in posting there AND school's starting again soon...Now day's i'm more into posting HERE. I still go to TES every so offen, though. But, it'll mostly be for answering my PMs...And, not much posting. )
    It's not gonna be the same here with out you posting as much...
    ~Jirachu
    I'm glad you know the way I feel. :)

eliana said:
    its ok! i have days when i dont wanna post either....
    It's good to hear I'm not the only one.

Daniel said:
    Im sorry to hear this, Star. Like evryone else, I like chattting with you ^^ But I wish you luck at School.
    Thanks, Danny! ^^

^^ Thanks, everyone. *huggles you all*

Star

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back