• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Im one of you's now...Hahahahahaha!

Blase

Bow Down to Master Blase!
    Years
    Hey I'm new here, and pretty excited to meeting great ppl here online, that are pokemon fans and fans of starting their own pokemon games and creatures. Visit my page for more info on who i am and what i can do! Thnx for your time! Ltrz!

Later on youll probably see some of my drawings and creatures for a game not so far in the future that i wanna make!!

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    Hey, welcome to PC! Please read the rules here and the FAQ. I don't usually look at the section where people put their drawings and stuff in but I'm sure that others will enjoy them. Please enjoy your stay here and make many friends.

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
    Hello and welcome to PC!

Im glad to hear your exicted to be here and im sure you will meet lots of great people here at PC and you will make many freinds as well. I will check the Art Gallery forum frequently so i can see some of your drawings and i hope you start your game and get it finished as i would love to play it or even test it.

Well i will see you around. Have a happy new year and remember to stick to the rules.

Years
    Welcome to PC! It's cool you're an artist, I bet you draw miles better than me. xD
    Well, enjoy your stay here and hae fun!

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Hello there Blase! Another Artist, eh! I draw, but not that fantastic! Well, read the rules, and you will be set to go! And...
    Spoiler:

Druyii

The Bringer of Hope
    Years
    Welcome to PC! Have a good time, and follow the rules. I'm sure you'll get along just fine here ;)

Druyii (Reign of Fire)

Back