• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm quiting Pokemon !! (lets try this again) xx

Years
    hey there hope your doing well! if its too much to ask may i have a togekiss, Latios, Latias, Kyogre, and Groudon? im sorry i'm asking for a lot, but i just started and was hoping to finish my pokedex.
    Thank you so much for you time :)

Years
    hey there hope your doing well! if its too much to ask may i have a togekiss, Latios, Latias, Kyogre, and Groudon? im sorry i'm asking for a lot, but i just started and was hoping to finish my pokedex.
    Thank you so much for you time :)
    It's ok, you are allowed to ask for 5 ;) I'll just check what I have xx

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2012
    Ho oh
    Manaphy
    Lugia
    Deoxys
    Celebi
    Shiny Magikarp
    2 Lucky Eggs

I don't care about the natures or events. I know you said to only request 5, but I threw the shiny karp in there in case you didn't have them all, I don't need it. thanks so much!

Edit: I'll be using my platinum FC.

Garrick

Universal Ultimate Noob
    Years
    Could i have 5 good shinies legend if u have???
    If not 5 good shinies will do???
    Sorry if i ask for too many

Years
    Ho oh
    Manaphy
    Lugia
    Deoxys
    Celebi
    Shiny Magikarp
    2 Lucky Eggs

I don't care about the natures or events. I know you said to only request 5, but I threw the shiny karp in there in case you didn't have them all, I don't need it. thanks so much!

Ok I shall see what I have now xx

Could i have 5 good shinies legend if u have???
    If not 5 good shinies will do???
    Sorry if i ask for too many
    Just to let you know, I don't really have any "good" shiny pokemon left. I have shiny Magikarps and Peliper I think, but the others I have I do not know if they are legit as, they came through GTS and in master balls, and i always think thats odd. Just thought I'd let you know so you don't have to hang around waiting if you don't want any xx

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2009
    Mew~Far Away Island Mew~ID No: ID Caught.~ UT.

That's all I ask. On platinum if it's not to much trouble.

Last edited:
    Years
    Ho oh
    Manaphy
    Lugia
    Deoxys
    Celebi
    Shiny Magikarp
    2 Lucky Eggs

I'll see you there in a sec xx

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2012
    Thanks so much. Good luck with your thread =) Looks like your hands are full

Last edited:
    Years
    Thank you so much Kerry. Good luck with this thread, it looks like you have your hands full.

Edit: I don't know why it won't let me talk to you =/ i have full signal....
    Thanks :) I sure do ;) I don't know why either my signal is full too. It's been fine all morning. I guess it was just taking a little rest ;) xx

Garrick

Universal Ultimate Noob
    Years
    Ok I shall see what I have now xx

Just to let you know, I don't really have any "good" shiny pokemon left. I have shiny Magikarps and Peliper I think, but the others I have I do not know if they are legit as, they came through GTS and in master balls, and i always think thats odd. Just thought I'd let you know so you don't have to hang around waiting if you don't want any xx

So if possible could i have shiny magicarp (adamant if possible; if not any nature) if u have???
    plus some events? random is fine

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
    Tigger, if you aren't too busy today, can I ask for items like Light Ball, Razor Fang, Choice Band/Scarf and Berry #40?

Terminator

Destiny is the only motivation
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2014
    sry but i want another 1 of ur pokemon i'd like Shiny pelliper in addition to shiny floatzel and shiny fearow

Back