• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm quiting Pokemon !! (lets try this again) xx

Years
  • Could I also get:

Regigigas
    Registeel
    Regice
    Regirock

Sorry for going again, I didn't see a rule against it. If I can't, no big deal.
    FC - 2407 1023 7729 - Falcon
    You can go as often as you like as long as no one who hasn't had anything is waiting. As Danus hadn't gone yet he is first ;) xx

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
  • When people who haven't gotten anything are done, I'd like:

Any Entei and Suicune left, hopefully one of the events, if not it's ok.
    Mewtwo
    Flygon ~ ばば ~ 07018 ~ Lv 50 ~ UT
    and Latias (Modest).

If you still got a Lucky Egg, I'd like that too. XD *doesn't even own a level 100 pokemon*

Years
  • When people who haven't gotten anything are done, I'd like:

Any Entei and Suicune left, hopefully one of the events, if not it's ok.
    Mewtwo
    Flygon ~ ばば ~ 07018 ~ Lv 50 ~ UT
    and Latias (Modest).

If you still got a Lucky Egg, I'd like that too. XD *doesn't even own a level 100 pokemon*
    The only Modest Latias I have, is shiny and level 100 and from GTC. I'm not convinced it's legit ;) xx

Ok, I am ready for the next trade. Who wants it ?? ;) xx

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey may I Have A Updated List Of What Your Offering Please ?

Thanks
    Munchy
    Sorry but I do not want to list them all. It would take forever and I really don't care very much anymore. If there is something you have always wanted just say and if it's your turn I will see if I have it ;) xx

You rock for letting people know. XD I'll take any low level Latias then. :3
    Ok, best I can do is level 41, Adamant. Also from trade just so you know ;) xx

Last edited:

Blk_Ducky

Failed Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Pretty please?

Mew ~ Aura ~ 20078 ~ Lv10 ~ UT
    Deoxys ~ Gamestp ~ 06218 ~ Lv 50 ~ UT

Back