• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm quiting Pokemon !! (lets try this again) xx

b0RicU4™

Needs help on a hack PM me.
Years
  • name: b0RicU4
    FC: 3652 6911 1973
    Pokemon
    mew razor claw
    celebi Soothe bell
    dratini master ball
    jirachi lucky egg
    drakrai rare candy

All legit please thx ^^

Years
  • hihi!
    if you still have these or a shaymin i'd reallyreally like them,
    Lugia ~ 10JAHRE ~ 06227 ~ Lv 70 ~ UT
    Manaphy ~ TRU ~ 09297 ~ Lv 50 ~ UT
    Mew ~ Aura ~ 20078 ~ Lv10 ~ UT

but if you don't i'd be happy with any event or shiny,
    considering i have none. XD

THANK YOU SO MUCH. D:
    (w00t i think i might've got the rules right this time XD)
    Ok, you win ;) I'll see what I have add you and be with you just as soon as I can xx

Sorry anyone else who didn't make it. Better luck next time ;) xx

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2009
    Ok, you win ;) I'll see what I have add you and be with you just as soon as I can xx

Sorry anyone else who didn't make it. Better luck next time ;) xx

okay!
    ill add your fc and be in wifi,

thanks again!! :D

Years
  • hihi!
    if you still have these or a shaymin i'd reallyreally like them,
    Lugia ~ 10JAHRE ~ 06227 ~ Lv 70 ~ UT
    Mew ~ Aura ~ 20078 ~ Lv10 ~ UT

but if you don't i'd be happy with any event or shiny,
    considering i have none. XD

THANK YOU SO MUCH. D:
    (w00t i think i might've got the rules right this time XD)
    Ok, seeing as you are the last one of the day I'm giving you an extra two. So bring 6 throwaways ;) I'm just going to add you now then I'll be there xx

haha i guess ill have to wait np then :P
    Sorry :\ I'll be back tomorrow xx

Last edited:
    Years
  • lol ya. youu can do it whenever you want! and lol when iwas saying earlier for the beasts, i dont need em anymore. Just Mew, Manaphy and (if you do have them) the Johto Starters!

You are AMAZING! You have basically completed my dex for me, and i can not stress how much i am grateful. You are amazing. Ill be sure to follow in your footsteps you awesome girl!

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2009
    Ok, seeing as you are the last one of the day I'm giving you an extra two. So bring 6 throwaways ;) I'm just going to add you now then I'll be there xx

wow, thanks!
    this really is a huge thing to do,
    if it were me i dont know if i'd go through all this trouble.

so thanks again. (:

King!

better
    Years
  • Kudos to you for....trying again, but more importantly helping out! Oh SO GENEROUS!*faints*

By the way, if a user by the name of 29Hardhead98 comes by, he's kind of new here and might be a little oblivious and confused......so keep in mind that he might be a little dumb*wishes he sees this*! Thanks!

Years
  • Kudos to you for....trying again, but more importantly helping out! Oh SO GENEROUS!*faints*

By the way, if a user by the name of 29Hardhead98 comes by, he's kind of new here and might be a little oblivious and confused......so keep in mind that he might be a little dumb*wishes he sees this*! Thanks!

lol i also have friend who is kinda new here (is username is ~Sora~)

so ya, he may be kinda confused abou tthis (all he really wants is a Blissey. If you could so kindly reserve that for him. If he doesnt show, ill take it for him :P)

Greeneflower

Pikachu Rules!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    May I have

Any Entei, with Any Level, any stats, just any Entei!

I really just need Any Entei you have, please? I don't have much to offer, besides lots of Eevee Eggs..

Futbollar

Stanford Cardinal
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2009
    Tigger, thanks for this whole give away. Since you are done for the day, I was wondering if for tomarrow I could have:

Gengar
    Mewtwo
    Blastois
    Alakazam

Thanks for all of this

Years
  • This whole thread is getting in a mess agian and I do not want to have to make a new one.

Please read the rules before requesting anything.
    No one should be requesting, unless the previous post says I am ready. Nothing is being reserved for anybody as I want to get this done asap.
    First come first serve.

Here is a copy of the rules. If you missed it the first time please read it now xx

This is a Giveaway. I do not want anything in return.

There is a list of what I have in my trade thread in my sig. But this is not a complete list. Some things have gone and I have a lot more events besides those.

OK, things were getting a little crazy on that last thread. I had to start again because I just got lost and it was all a bit of a mess.

So,

There will be some new rules.

Do not post a request untill I have posted to say I am done with the last one. The first post after mine will be the first trade and so on. Anyone posting before I have stated the previous one has been completed shall be ignored. I do not care if you have to go in 10mins or whatever. This is the only way to do thing fairly.

ALL PM's will be ignored from this point onwards, unless I have PM'd you first. NO requests will be taken through PM's. Feel free to VM me but not to request something.

Thank You to all the nice patient people, I do appreciate it. This is a lk Yoong and time consuming thing I am doing. If anyone has ever traded multiple pokemon with multiple people you will know what I mean. Please do not rush me. I promise I am going as fast as I can. Rememeber that PM's slow things down for everyone.

When Requesting please state exactly what you want. If you are asking for an event pokemon, telling me which event you want will save time. I have multiples from many events, but not all, and not unlimited. If you just want a Darkrai for example and don't care which event please say so. If you don't state which one I will just give you whichever one I have the most of. When you make a request and I do not have what you want I will tell you and move on. Do not keep adding stuff or editing your post and changing it.

Format

Wait for me to tell you when I am ready to trade.
    Request up to 5 pokemon and 5 items.
    Leave your FC if it is not in your sig.
    Wait for me to reply

Finally thank you for helping me keep my stress levels down ;)

ANYONE IGNORING THESE RULES WILL BE SKIPPED, UNTILL THEY FOLLOW THEM.
    Feel free to ask a question at anytime and I will try to answer it, as long as the question is not about when it will be your turn or how long do you have to wait. I do not know the answer to this.

Last edited:

Garrick

Universal Ultimate Noob
    Years
  • You givin away for free?
    If so,

Could i have this:
    Celebi ~ 10 ANIV ~ 00010 ~ Lv 70 ~ BT
    Deoxys ~ Gamestp ~ 06218 ~ Lv 50 ~ UT
    Raikou ~ 10ANNIV ~ 06227 ~ Lv 70 ~ UT

Thanks