• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"I'm ready! I'm ready!" The SpongeBob SquarePants Fan Club

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
  • "I'm ready! I'm ready!" The SpongeBob SquarePants Fan Club
    The SpongeBob SquarePants Fan Club

Hello, fellow SpongeBob fans. Welcome to the PokeCommunity SpongeBob SquarePants fan club. Whether there's just a particular episode you like, or you're a dedicated fan who's seen every episode, this club is for you!

Rules

• Follow all PokeCommunity rules in this club.
    • Be polite to everyone. Most importantly, don't insult SpongeBob.
    • Stay on topic. If a topic dies, feel free to start a new one. I'll add it to the discussion topics when I get around to it.
    • When you sign up, make sure to also post an answer to the current topic. If it's a dead topic, start a new one if you want.
    • Please, no linking to downloadable episodes. That's illegal. :)
    • Most importantly, have fun.
    • If you have any questions about this club, feel free to contact me.
    Members

Spoiler:

Club Userbar

Discussion Topics

• Let's start simple: What is your favorite episode of SpongeBob?
    • If you could spend one day in the shoes of any SpongeBob character, who would it be?
    • How do you think the newer episodes of SpongeBob compare to the older classics we've all come to know and love, such as Ripped Pants and Jellyfishing?
    • You ever notice that SpongeBob has never had a Thanksgiving episode, yet they've had Halloween, Christmas, Valentine's Day, April Fool's day, the whole nine yards? Why do you think this is, and would you like to see a Thanksgiving episode?

Last edited:

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
    Years
  • I'm watching some right now.

My favorite is an older episode. "I'm Your Biggest Fanatic".

Years
  • I love this show! X3 May I join?

What's your favorite episode?

I have 2 favorites. "Could You Spare a Dime?" and the one where Squidward blows up from eating too many Krabby Patties. I love Squidward episodes. <3

The Last One

Stalking Your Conversations
    Years
  • its my family's show.. liek most familys might have a game show or something... well we have spongebob... =3

so ill join
    all of them xD

i like the one when patrick's "parents" come, taht was a funny episode

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
  • Midori Chi, and The Last One, you've both been added.

Midori Chi, that episode with Squidward was a really good one. My favorite part was the "Do I have to eat one out of the garbage?" part.

Years
  • I also like the part where Squidward asks,"What, am I going to blow up?"
    And Spongebob says,"No, worse! It'll go right to your thighs! And then you blow up!"
    XD

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
  • Another topic: If you could spend one day in the shoes of any SpongeBob character, who would it be?

For me, it would have to be SpongeBob. I get to prance around all day, work at the Krusty Krab, and annoy the hell out of people by chanting "I'm ready! I'm ready!"

The Last One

Stalking Your Conversations
    Years
  • If you could spend one day in the shoes of any SpongeBob character, who would it be?
    Patrick, I can do whatever I want because I have mental disibilities.. YAY. plus I dont have to work etc etc

assassinjay1229

Im baaaack
    Years
  • I'm watching the movie right now XD

What is your favorite episode of SpongeBob?
    I've seen em' all can't choose

If you could spend one day in the shoes of any SpongeBob character, who would it be?
    I'd have to say Patrick since he's got no worries at all, no job, no responsibilities, etc

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
  • Welcome to ash_ley and assassinjay1229!

New topic: How do you think the newer episodes of SpongeBob compare to the older classics we've all come to know and love, such as Ripped Pants and Jellyfishing?

Personally, I like the newer episodes; they provide some nice new concepts that are always original. But, the classics are always great.

Last edited:

assassinjay1229

Im baaaack
    Years
  • Todays new episode didn't feel too new
    Spoiler:

BTW you forgot the a and y in my name, no biggie though :P

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
    Years
  • Todays new episode didn't feel too new
    Spoiler:

BTW you forgot the a and y in my name, no biggie though :P

If you notice that throughout, that episode, Spongebob doesn't have a water helmet until Patrick comes into the episode.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Haha, I'm in-love with this show! I have a lot of Spongebob collector items. :'p .. Anyway. sign me up!

The one with '' Leif Erickson Day '' reminds me of someone that I know! XD

nosepass

Awesome Person
    Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2011
    my favorite episode is when squidward goes back in time, then in the future, lol i love it :)

Lezza

The Guy who loves Braviarys
    Years
  • Im joining, Yeah that episodes funny at the End,(You did Squidward =FacePalm)
    My fav episode is Band Geeks, I love the ending, Ill always remember that it was after, The Secret Box

Years
  • Sign me up!
    What is your favorite episode?
    I can't choose one so here are my top three in no particular order: Band Geeks, Secret Box, and Chocolate with Nuts.
    If you could spend one day in the shoes of any Spongeob character, who would it be?
    Patrick. You get to sit around doing nothing.
    How do you think the newer episodes compare to the older classics we've all come to know and love?
    I think the newer ones have lost some of their memorability. Older episodes have given us classics like The Campfire Song and "Is mayonnaise an instrument?" The newer ones don't have any good moments that stick out for me.

Back