• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Im so addicted <3

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
    Years
    Im totally not addicted to the following:

• Talking about my...
    • Sum 41
    • Chocolate peanut butter milkshakes
    • Spriting
    • Jakey (Not the gay way sicko's :c )
    • Your mother
    • :3
    • Msn
    • Addictions

jupotatoes

Yeah buddhay!
    Years
    Jogging, videogames, reading books from the Colloquial Language series from my college's library (I can pretend I actually speak several languages =p), watching movies and talkshows with my mom only to make sarcastic remarks (brazilian tv is so good), singing brazilian funk music - always a good laugh anywhere, the lyrics are intense... there's this song now called Buffalo Bill, it's entire lyrics consists of "Buffalo Bill" 245x throughout the song, and then "PUTCHA HANZZZUP! IT'S THE RHINO DANCE!". I'm trying to quit the last one, these days it's getting outta control.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I have plenty of addictions!

• The Internet
    • xxxHOLiC
    • Pokémon
    • Shinji
    • Manga
    • Anime
    • Really, really old Disney movies
    • Pokémon I mean Okami

Just to name a few. None of them will be stopped anytime soon, that's for sure. It's not called an addiction for nothing.​

shu

so alone so lost inside
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2017
    I am addicted to ANIME/MANGA MUSIC (and that thing you do every day)

Lily!

moved
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2010
    I don't know if I consider them addictions, nor do I know if they're going to end anytime soon, but...

• music
    • oekaki
    • Roark (teehee)
    • Haré +Guu (rewatching this anime)
    • drawing on paper (I usually draw digitally)
    • minty things

Last edited:

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
    Hmm....

Sailor Moon
    Ar Tonelico
    Akiko Shikata
    Enigma
    t.A.T.u.
    Making AMVs
    Singing
    Coca-Cola
    Fruit
    Juicy Fruit Gum
    GPX+
    My Keyblade <3

Halfwit

Super Monk
    Years
    on the scale that I think this topic is talking about.. Comedy.
    ..yeah, I think that's about it :v
    I feel about comedy the same way that most teenagers feel about music. I learn comedy routines and standup by heart the same way that i might learn lyrics.. and sometimes i find myself following them in my head, or remembering random snippets and being amused at bizarre times [I don't think that's really abnormal though.. is it? <<]
    I feel like I have to watch stand-up or a sitcom or a film or comedians or read jokes or laugh with my friends or something: like I have to laugh every day.
    it's what I automatically turn to when i'm bored. I have far too many comedy dvds c:
    But yes. make me laugh, I mean, really properly crack up, and I'll probably forgive any and all of your evils D:

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu.
    Leaf from Pokemon FR/LG
    Buick LeSabre
    Buick Estate Wagon
    Buick Roadmaster
    Quality Inns
    Comfort Inns
    Sleep Inns
    Harris Teeter store brand grape soda
    Wendy's
    Romance anime music videos on YouTube
    Romantic 80's music in general
    PC
    Another smaller Pokemon forum I'm active at
    The forum for my upcoming anime con.

Aberbecam

Banned
    Years
    Well these are the things i am addicted to-

DRUGS (joking) xD

ok seriously now-

1. Internet.
    2. Cyber Friends and Real Life Friends.
    3. Beauty.
    4. ROM Hacking.
    5. Science.

and thats about it..

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
    Pokecommunity: PC as a whole because it's a great way to make friends.

Xkcd: Need I say more? *Link*

Anime & Manga: Currently, Darker than Black and FMA Brotherhood.

Internet: Would I be here without it?

Writing and Drawing: Seriously, I'm lazy, but I just love doing it. <3

Video Games: Mostly Flight Sims, RPG's, Simulators, Strategy games. I'm replaying GTA 3:San Andreas because it's fun. XD XD XD

Science: Who doesn't love science. Mostly Physics and Astronomy.

Mathematics: It's weird but I love doing Quadratic, Linear and Cubic equations plus listing down all the Fibonacci numbers.

Coke: <3 Too much caffeine. XD XD XD XD XD XD

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    I have many addictions;

Books: I think I am in love with books. Every book, as long as it's a good one. I love the smell. I love how when I'm reading a book, I can actually find myself pretending I'm in the book.

Video games: I've been into video games since I was little. I used to watch my Dad play the LoZ franchise with rapt fascination. I play all kinds of games now, not just adventure. I like first person shooters. Especially when you get to blow a zombies head off.

Pokémon: Like the above paragraph, my dad and my brother got me into Pokémon. I haven't given this addiction up and I don't plan to either, whatever other people say.

Anime/Manga: My bookcase is now filled up with manga, and my computer history filled with anime. I'm working my way to becoming an anime otaku. XD

Forums: I love forums. Simple. They're amazing. Especially PC. I only frequent two forums but I have learnt a lot and have met some amazing people.

Certain people: A few certain people I am addicted to. My best friends of course, but there are some people who are just too interesting to pass by. If it's irl, the way they are interests me, and if it's on PC their posts/blogs make very good reading.

Music: I never realised how important music was to me until I broke my iPod. The world was very silent that day. I'm very much into rock/alternative/punk music. I love finding new bands and just living off their album for a week or so.

Sugary things: I love sweets, candy, anything with sugar. I frequently have sugar hypes and have loads of fun.

Anything different: I love .. hearing about all these different things. The paranormal enthralls me. People who are different interest me. I'm so curious. I love finding out about.. everything. I question everything. Learning stuff excites me.

Sorry this is sooo tl;dr. But I felt like putting effort into it.

Last edited:
    Back