• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm still alive.

Nacon

Item Trafficker
Years
  • I haven't been around since Christmas since I got my 360 and started getting ready for law school.... been so busy with life that I almost feel like I don't have one!

so what have I missed these past few months? anything groundbreaking, anything cool? Who's the hot chick now? lol.. anything!

and better yet.. who remember's Nacon?

Mr.Roserade

Used to be skeetacular
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2008
    I dont remember you bro, but if you havent been here since christmas just go read the first page about the new vbulletin version, we got some new features.
    Welcome back

Rose

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Every though I arrived after your departure, I know you quite well from your opinions in certian threads. So nice to meet cha!

Anyways, welcome back to Pokecommunity. A lot has changed, so refresh on the rules and such, though you know that drill. ;D

Good to see you've returned, Nacon.

See you around~

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Hey, I remember you from some threads XD
    Anyways welcome back! There are a lot of new things, so enjoy! lol

Back