• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm the new newbie.

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2012
    Hi everyone. I'm Ink, I just put those thingies around my name 'cause Ink was taken. Anywho, I like Pokemon (duh). Like, I'm a hardcore fan. Who says you can't like Pokemon at the age of eleven?
    Candy
    Small Places
    Writing
    Reddit
    Reading
    Hikari (I don't call her Dawn 'cause I'm awesome like that)

Dislikes:
    Pop Music
    Disney Channel
    The color Pink
    One Direction

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Hey there Ink! I hate it when that happens, people take up username and then don't post and you're left to have to find an alternative because people were selfish :(

I love that you put "One Direction" as a specific dislike lmao. I don't dislike the guys themselves but I might strangle them if I ever have to hear "What Makes You Beautiful" ever again. I can't stand that song, it's so annoying it makes me violently angry haha.

Anyway welcome to PC! I hope I see you around :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2016
    Hay [ink] I also hate it when people take your username that you always use... trust me there are older people then eleven yars of age that are still obsessed with pokemon so youl fit right in.

Years
    Hi everyone. I'm Ink, I just put those thingies around my name 'cause Ink was taken. Anywho, I like Pokemon (duh). Like, I'm a hardcore fan. Who says you can't like Pokemon at the age of eleven?
    Candy
    Small Places
    Writing
    Reddit
    Reading
    Hikari (I don't call her Dawn 'cause I'm awesome like that)

Dislikes:
    Pop Music
    Disney Channel
    The color Pink
    One Direction

Hi Ink, I'm Hikari.

(The 10 actually has a meaning but I don't usually mention it)

Welcome to the Pokemon Community aka PC. We have all the Pokemon stuff you need whether it be games, anime, manga, hacks, battling, trading or just a little fun.

I admit I'm not a fan of One Direction, their music can get stale pretty fast.

And hey, you're a Dawn/Hikari fan... she inspired my username. Bit funny you like her Japanese name better.

You're 11? I'm turning 20 in October and I still love Pokemon ever since I started watching the anime when I was 7. I played my first Pokemon game at the age of 11.

So, any particular sections you want to check out? Try most of the Pokemon-based sections, Pokemon Clubs and Other/Pokemon Trivia are worth seeing cos they're fun. I tend to hang out in Other/Pokemon Trivia a lot.

If you ever need help, you can always talk to those with bold names (Shining Raichu is one of those you can ask for help). I also love to help new members.

I hope you make new friends around this community!

- Hikari10, "Mad As Hell"

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hi Ink, I'm Teezee. Nice to meet you. ^^

And yeah, I know how you feel about your username being already taken. I remember when I first typed in "Snivy" upon registering and the first thing I noticed was that the username was already taken, so I had to add some numbers to them, and they were 063. It took me a few attempts though, I tried putting a single number to it, it was also already taken, so then I added two numbers to it, and it accepted it. But it was sad that I couldn't get the username "Snivy" though. u__u

I hope you'll have fun here at PC, you'll meet plenty of new people here and make new friends. :)

I'm really open to everyone, so feel free to talk to me if you feel like it, or if you have an issue, you can let any of the staff members know about it, the staff members have a bold username, so that you'd know it's us.

Welcome aboard, sweetie. ^^

Back