• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen I'm wondering sth. about training AI in Gen 3

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2021
    Hello, my pleasure to meet each and every one of you !!
    I just came here and this is gonna be my first thread.
    I'm so glad that finally i found a community to talk about Pokémon Game Gen 3 and comunícate hacking techniques.
    (ps. I'm a big fun of Gen 2 and 3, my childhood was built on these very two generations, especially emerald.)

Gotta apologize my linguistic errors in advance, English is not my dominated language, if there is any frase confusing you, let me know plz, I'll correct it to convey better.

----------------------------I'm a cute cutting line \(>3<)/~~-------------------

Here is the main text.

I'm wondering if the trainerS in fire red use a different decision tree from emerald.
    Cuz I'm feeling trainers in fire red tends to switch their PM more frequently in comparison with those in emerald. I could be wrong....

I've been trying looking for AI decision tree of Gen 3, but I found nothing relative, well not completely nothing, there is one of Gen 1, but it helps me very limitedly.

Is there anyone knows it?
    Or if you could tell me where I can find the AI decision tree of Gen 3, that would be even better, cuz I'm sure that I have some doubts eles in this very same area, but they just suddenly escaped from my brain!

-------------------I'm cute but not being cute cutting line (=_=)------------------

Well, have a nice day everyone!
    Looking forward to seeing you guys showing up here.
    Gotta cook my supper, byyyyyyyyyeeeeee!

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I know fuck all about coding/programming, but maybe the people in the ROM Hacks or Game Dev sections would know more about this?

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2021
    I know fuck all about coding/programming, but maybe the people in the ROM Hacks or Game Dev sections would know more about this?

Oh You are wise, that's very logical ....I'll go there to ask them later!

Thx Nah!

I like your profile btw ...

Back