• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Immersion

Years
    • Age 14
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    image: [x] [x] [x]
    text: Power
    icon: Yes, please.
    other: Use any of the stocks or any other Kanye stock. I'd prefer you use the first one. I just wasn't sure if you would work with a b/w photo.

Last edited:

FerretFox41

OOH... SHINY...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2012
    image: gtsplus.net/files/images/art/shiny/471.png
    text: Ferret, (and then, in smaller text, as in a subtext, right below it, if possible) Pure Pwnage
    icon: Nah.
    other: If you could flip it, making the Glaceon facing to the left. Thanks in advance, man. :D

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Two requests complete, I hope you're both ok with experimental spam tags. :P Credit when used please.
    Comic Tragedy:
    Immersion

Immersion

Postman:
    Immersion

Immersion

If either of you want anything changed, let me know.

Last edited:

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Jake, I have tried playing around with both those stocks and I don't think I can churn out something nice with either of them sorry... If you want to repost some stocks, you can, but for now your request is declined. Silver, yours may be problematic looking at it, it is a really square like render with little flow but I will test it out. Just letting you know in advance, but if you wanna post some alternate images that'd be very good thanks. Others are accepted and posted very soon.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • I can certainly give you some alternatives =)

[x] [x] and [x]

Just do whichever works, and if none do...I understand, been there, done that xD

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Flip it sideways. Do it.

Anywho, I want to apologise to everyone who requested, I have been really busy/graphics slump and have made absolutely nothing and been unable to make the requests...
    I'm going to close all requests for the time being and try come back into it and then maybe open them up again a bit later...
    Apologies again!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Flip it sideways. Do it.

Anywho, I want to apologise to everyone who requested, I have been really busy/graphics slump and have made absolutely nothing and been unable to make the requests...
    I'm going to close all requests for the time being and try come back into it and then maybe open them up again a bit later...
    Apologies again!
    Its fine xD

I'll come next summer when I'm on :D

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Sorry I said there are no more requests for now, maybe opening up at a later date...

Here are three tags, first for a battle against Comic Tragedy, second and third as a gift for Ezzo and vVintage as part of the OPERATION REVIVAL. Look out for that over the next few days.

Immersion

Immersion

Immersion

Last edited:
    Back