• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Map] Importing maps from different towns/locations

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2020
    I am new to the community but I need to ask.
    I want to make a different map but for that I need tilesets from other locations.
    For example, I want to make the route 1 look like it's snowing, but I need "Icefall cave" tilesets for that.
    Is there a way to import tilesets from other locations/towns or is it impossible at all?
    The game i am using is FireRed and the program is Advanced Map

Years
    • Seen today
    Is it possible? Yes. Is it going to be very easy and not time consuming? No.

I think the easiest way to do this is to add the tiles you need from the icefall cave tileset to the tileset of route 1 (The Pallet Town tileset if I'm correct). If you want to know how to map/change tiles I'd advise to check these tutorials from Anthroyd. His first tutorials in the series are mainly about mapping and tilesets.

Back