• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen impossible!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Smeralge can learn all moves but selfdestruct, grudge and memento I believe... through sketch it can learn almost all the moves in the world.

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
    Years
    frostweaver said:
    Smeralge can learn all moves but selfdestruct, grudge and memento I believe... through sketch it can learn almost all the moves in the world.
    Seems like smeargle could learn these too. Say you breed Selfdestruct down to a Pineco at level 5, then Mix Records with it in your party, then battle it with a level 100 smeargle. It should survive the selfdestruct, and then it could sketch it, right?

As for Grudge & Memento, they only kick in when the opponent faints, so Sketch should still see them, right?

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Mew can only learn all HMs and TMs, not the entire movelist.

HereticSteel

Ain't got nothin on my Kirlia
    Years
    Yeah thats right mew can learn all HM and TM moves but not most of the moves in the movelist but smeargle can learn most anything with sketch

shark3019875

dragonair trainer
    Years
    yeah that is true but when you fight that smergale it was what a lvl 35-40 or something like that mybe the trainer could have battle others (seems stupid) or the designers just wanted to do something funny

HereticSteel

Ain't got nothin on my Kirlia
    Years
    In resort gorgeous the trainers usually have pokemon 45-50 and you wouldnt catch a smeargle like that so the game seems tobe getting quite realistic if it has learnt moves from other Pkmn

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Trade it over from Pokemon Colosseum or the Altering Cave. But you'll only find Zubats in the Altering Cave unless you know how to change the Pokemon inside which is something I don't know how to do. But from what I've heard, you have to use Mystery Gift or head into the Union Room with some friends.

Back