• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

In my candy store...

Charcadet121

Emotional Warrior of Justice
Days
  • Hey, guys! I decided on starting a game here: In my Candy Store!

The rules are simple: one person starts off with saying, "In my candy store I have a..." followed by a object. The next person must do the same, only they have to include both their choice AND the previous person's choice. But here's the twist: One admin of the site will be made into a secret sabotager. They have the ability to delete one (and only one) persons message per 24 hours. However, if someone sees the notification of the Sabotager within 30 minutes of the Sabotager's delete, they can choose to call them out for it. If they were the secret Sabotager, then they have to pick THREE objects from other comments to add, without looking, and then a new secret Sabotager will then be chosen. Oh, and I should mention that each object is worth a number of points based off of the number of letters in the word? The longer the word is, the more points that you get.

Here is an example:

Person A: In my Candy store I have a musician. (8 points)

Person B: In my Candy store I have a musician and a galaxy. (6 points)

Person C: In my Candy store I have a galaxy and a cat. (3 points)

The first person to 1000 points gets a wish, and everyone's points get reset and we start again.

And here's my starter sentence:

In my Candy store I have a scientist. (9 points)

Back