• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] In need of HG/SS Hacking tools/Any and all you can think of

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2024
    Hey guys,

New to PC here, ive seen several posts about this subject but instead of trying to track down and piece them together I thought id try my own post. Id very much like to get back into hacking, but I want to do a hg ss one. Im looking for everything you can think of to let me tweak the game to my own vision. Tools like, map editor, starter editors, starting location, scripting, mart eds, trainer eds, warp eds etc. Id really appreciate any help you can give me. Hope I didnt post this in the wrong place. Thanks trainers!

-PokeballGo!
    "Stay true and never faulter. #151"

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2024
    To be honest, i did look for myself... for a long while, thus signing up with PC to ask a question to get pointed in the right direction.

I appreciate your answer, but your attitude was unnecessary.

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    I'd also like to add Project Pokemon's ROM Editor (PPRE). It's a bit dated now, but it can do quite a bit, including the editing of wild Pokemon, text, scripts, etc.

I don't have a link handy, so you'll have to find it on Project Pokemon's website.

Back