• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

In the anime (movie/series), how many wishes can Jirachi grant?

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2011
    In the movie, he granted ONE wish about that guy who wished for a Groudon BUT Jirachi's ability is to grant 3 wishes, right? One wish to be written on each paper thingy that hangs on it's head. It has 3 of those. But in the movie, he only granted ONE.

What's the deal? :paranoid:

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2011
    So it CAN grant 3 but the guy only wished for a Groudon? Or didn't he know he could have 3, instead of 1?

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Some of the wishes had already been used by Max. I think May used one as well.

It was confirmed in the movie that it could grant 3 wishes by Team Rocket as well.

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2011
    What did Max and May wish for?

And how come it wasn't the real Groudon? Was Jirachi's powers limited or did it just do that because it didn't like Butler?

Years
    What did Max and May wish for?

And how come it wasn't the real Groudon? Was Jirachi's powers limited or did it just do that because it didn't like Butler?
    Max wished for tons of candy, which Jirachi stole from a candy stand. Shortly afterwards May told Jirachi to get rid of the problem, so Jirachi teleported May away. See what they did there?

My guess is that Butler's experiment just went wrong.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Butler did not really wish for Groudon. He stole the power from Jirachi's 3rd eye sending it to the comet,but Jirachi was not strong enough to bring a real Groudon to life so it was mutated into fake Groudon. It has been a while sense I seen the movie even though I have it,but I remember almost everything that happened.

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2016
    yeah, max and may both used one wish. Leaving one more for Butler to use. But i didnt know Butler stole the power though?

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2011
    Nahw, isn't the 7 day thing the period on which you can make the wishes, instead of having unlimited ones on the 7 days?

Also, May and Max didn't write their wishes on Jirachi's notes on it's head. What gives?

Back