• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Indian | Chinese | Italian | Food :D

Which?

• Indian

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Chinese

Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Italian

Votes: 18 40.0%
  • None.. Bleh >.<

Votes: 4 8.9%

• Total voters

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
Years
  • I have to go with Italian simply because I'm Italian and my Nonna makes the best homemade Italian foods. But I really do love Chinese food as well, and most other Asian cuisines.

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • Since I basically have pasta around every second day, I guess it would be Italian? This is totally a love-hate relationship since I had it so often I can't stand it anymore. >.>

All in all I'm open for anything though, as long as it's no freaky stuff like pig feet. I found nice things in Indian, Chinese and Italian cuisine, I can't really pick favourites. D:

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I like 'em all. Actually, I just love food in general. I'm surprised I'm not 200 lbs. XD​

Mew Ichigo

Akatsuki Fan
    Years
  • Indian. You never really taste any other food, since Im Pakistani. You should taste my Nan's curry ^^

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
    Years
  • I like Italian and Indian food. I've never had chinese so if I had to choose, I'd say Indian because on a regualr basis, I eat more of that than Italian food.

SonicThrust

Ice Cream <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    Definitely Italian for me. Pasta is the only thing I can cook well and it is so easy to make and I like most other Italian food as well. I do like Chinese food, just not as much as Italian. I've never enjoyed Indian food though.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • ITALIAN FOR THE WIN 8D

I'm not too fond of Chinese (though I have to admit, their little corn and broccoli isn't so bad), and I haven't tried enough Indian dishes. But, I'm a huge pasta lover, and practically get something pasta-related everytime I go out to eat at a sit-down place. I also love Italian sodas, and who can forget about the epicness that is gelato? 8D

I like Italian-styled pizza, too XD

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
    Years
  • Chinese definetly ^_^

orange chicken and fried rice is the bestest. spring rolls yum!

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Chinese. 8D It's actually between Chinese and Italian for me, but I like Chinese just a little bit better. I haven't had enough Indian food for me to judge. 8(

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I love Italian food because I love pasta and everything else. Chinese is in a close second though. I never had Indian food though. I would love to try some one of those days. But it will be the healthy way. Same goes with Italian and Chinese, I will eat them the healthy way. Everything will be in low in fat and oil.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I hate aything spicy. I love Italian (if it's not spicy).

Back