• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Indian | Chinese | Italian | Food :D

Which?

• Indian

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Chinese

Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Italian

Votes: 18 40.0%
  • None.. Bleh >.<

Votes: 4 8.9%

• Total voters

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    So, which do you like most?

I'm stuck between Indian & Italian really.. I love Pasta but I love curry too.. Hmm. I'll probably go with curry for now, so Indian :)

Discuss

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    I love spicy dishes.. they make a dish so much tastier.. especially in pasta & curries :D

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Italian followed (in this list--idk if we can pick others? D:) by Chinese. Not a fan of Indian food--it's too spicy. >_<

But an Italian restaurant is always the safest bet when I'm out because I know there'll be plenty of things on the menu I'll enjoy.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Other: English
    That's not to say "fish & chips", rather roast duck and potatoes with gravy.

I like none of the three choices there, though Chinese would be the best bet among them.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Out of the polled, I prefer Chinese food. It is very delicious. I have never had Indian food, and Italian food is my second favorite.

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
    I actually really really like authentic Japanese. We have this place near where I live called Shogun (shogunofrockford.com) where the cook your food in front of you and it's all authentic and sooo tasty.

Out of the options though I'd have to lean towards Italian. I'm huge on Mannicotti, Pasta, Alfredo, whatever really.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Never tasted Indian food, and the most Italian thing I've had is Ray's Pizza, so I'm going to say Chinese food (despite the multiple stomach aches it's given).

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
    I love most Italian food (Pizza etc), but for some reason I don't really like Chinese/Indian quite yet. I might do over time, feel free to call me weird XD;

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 4, 2011
    Wheres the choice for Mexican food anyways that's my first favorite,what happens to come second is Italian then Chinese yes I love all sorts of food XD.

Back