• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Infamously's SUPER DUPER intro thread.

Infamously

Infamous me
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2012
    Okay, I will keep it simple and fun to read, I'll try. Do not mind the funny looking title. It was just to attract attention; I hope it works.

Infamously is a username I use in many forums, particularly gaming and 'random' forums. My real name is Mathew, but you can call me Matt or Infamous-ly or anything you want. I am ageless and I live forever.

What can I do? I can play soccer very well, I am smart at school, to the extent I am asked to miss out on some classes, I play board and video games, I 'work' in a fansubbing group and it's primary languages are English and Arabic...and many other interests which I will point out in my profile.

I play Pokémon a lot and I recently finished Soul Silver and Platinum. I do not watch the generic anime, though. I am patiently waiting for the release of the Black and White series, so I can play the game, and maybe pick the anime up again. My favorite Pokémon are Mightyena and Pidgeot. My favorite Pokémon type is dark/dragon.

How did I find this place? I, actually, do not remember. I only remember I used to look around this place for the Black and White updates or something. I hope I can meet some cool people here and feel free to ask me whatever you want, here or on my profile page.

This is a rather simple introduction thread, innit?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Well your thread title certainly caught my attention :)
    I planned to do the same with the anime. I stopped watching during one of the Hoenn seasons, tried to watch again during D/P but got irritated at Dawn after the first episode I saw, and then kinda gave up.
    I <3 Mightyena as well. And your intro thread is more put-together than many I have seen.
    Have fun, follow the rules and all that. Happy forum-going~

I, too, got irritated by Dawn in the first episode, especially her English voice. o_O I tried enduring her, but couldn't and dropped it after 10 episodes of the DP season. Yaay! Another Mightyena fan.

Thank you for the welcome, TheSmartOne.

You're welcome for the welcome. :3

Last edited:

Infamously

Infamous me
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2012
    I, too, got irritated by Dawn in the first episode, especially her English voice. o_O I tried enduring her, but couldn't and dropped it after 10 episodes of the DP season. Yaay! Another Mightyena fan.

Thank you for the welcome, TheSmartOne.

Back