• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Infernhawk here

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    Hello everyone I'm Infernhawk. I am a huge Pokemon fan and my favorite Pokemon is Infernape. I joined here because I need some help with a rom hack me and my friend are working on, but I'll be sure to post around more.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I'm pretty sure the ROM Hacking boards will be the best of your help. On there, you'll find some great information about tools, tutorials, and great tips.

Also, welcome aboard! Best of luck hacking, and have fun!

Gero50

闇の下呂
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Sep 10, 2011
    Welcome to PC, I wish you the best in finding the answers you seek. If you ever need someone to talk with feel free to message me. See you around.

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    Thanks for the welcome guys. And thanks Meganium I'll be sure to check that section out.

Back