• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*Inferno's Distant Land Trade Thread*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoTines

Shake Dem Dice and Roll Em
Years
  • Ok. I can't win. As of right now, I can't get the internet to access with the new router because my stepdad is an AHole and won't let me hook it up to his computer and it turns out I don't have an internet Jack in my room. I'm terribly sorry Inferno. I'm going to be working with this for the next week. Hopefully I'll be able to figure out a Computer to computer wireless hook up for it. =/

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
  • It's fine. ^_^ Don't stress over it. You'll get gray hair. =o

PsychoTines

Shake Dem Dice and Roll Em
    Years
  • Lol. Trust me. I think I'm alreadu getting them(if it wasn't for all the dye o.o)
    I just had to explain to my momma about the whole 'why I need wireless through a router and not an wireless card' thing with the DS.
    first words : 'I can get wireless on my DS' "REALLY?!"
    So. Now I think she's gonna call insight and see about getting a DSL Modem and such in here so I can run the router. Haaaa. Oh dear.
    Well, hopefully I'll have DS interwebs by the time you get back on. *crosses fingers*

Enigma

Years
  • Psycho: lol. I'm moving to a new thread with Shady1886. (the dude above meh post) I'll be sure to tell you what day I can get on next, though.

Shade: Have anything else Shiny and Ev'd?

Jack_Atlas

Who's your Master of Faster?
    Years
  • For all of them? Uh... sure. Add platinum FC pls. I can't go onto wifi tonight, my stupid wifi is being moody again...

Enigma

Years
  • For all of them? Uh... sure. Add platinum FC pls. I can't go onto wifi tonight, my stupid wifi is being moody again...

Ok.

I'll pm you next time I can go on wifi. Be sure to save your Shiny Charizard for me. ^_^

Last edited:

Enigma

Years
  • Ok guys, this thread is offically revived again, since shady1886 has never even been online. >_<

Enigma

Years
  • Oh, I see.

Would you mind posting more stats about the Shiny Deoxys? Such as where it was caught, moves, etc. :)

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    Oh, I see.

Would you mind posting more stats about the Shiny Deoxys? Such as where it was caught, moves, etc. :)

He is in attack form
    Jolly nature
    Kanto Arrived at Lv. 100
    Attack 398
    Defense 72
    Sp. Atk 354
    Sp. Def 81
    Speed 371

Attacks
    Psycho Boost
    Superpower
    Psychic
    Shadow Ball

Enigma

Years
  • Just one last question (I am sure you are tired of questions by now XD) are you sure that its Legit? I want to make sure.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back