• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*insert friendly "Hello/I'm new" here*

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2012
    Like a few (or maybe just one), I ended up stumbling upon the community while looking for a good hack to play. I lurked for a while but decided, "why not?" and decided to jump in.

What interests me? Well, I'm currently playing 4th gen after a long absence from the series, and I would like to get into competitive battling at some point (I guess one could say I don't really know where to start; it looks fun yet so overwhelming!).

I anticipate enjoying my time here.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Pfft, hacks aren't the best part of this forum. We should have like, an advertisement of "click here for hacks--" then for it to transfer to everywhere else and for there to be no hacks, idk, I'm not very excited about hacks as you may notice lool.

Well, none of us really play 4th gen competitive, so you're probably better off getting into gen 5 and we can definitely help you out then. :x Or if you don't have the games - you can still do competitive on PC's Pokemon Online server, soo check out Competitive Battling Center for stuff about that. It's also where you can battle, get your teams rated and so on. Have fun around here!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Hello there Light. MidnightShine here. So, also a fan of hacks? I love hacks, creating & playing. If you wanna chat, VM/PM me. Have fun.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
    Years
  • Like a few (or maybe just one), I ended up stumbling upon the community while looking for a good hack to play. I lurked for a while but decided, "why not?" and decided to jump in.

What interests me? Well, I'm currently playing 4th gen after a long absence from the series, and I would like to get into competitive battling at some point (I guess one could say I don't really know where to start; it looks fun yet so overwhelming!).

I anticipate enjoying my time here.

Hi there light! Welcome to PC! Hacking huh? I am leading on a hack right now, but its still in early development. But there are a lot of hacks here rearing to be played, lol.

I'm sure you'll find quickly that PC has a lot more to offer than hacks, though. You should check out the competitive battling corner and Gen 4 chatroom, since those seem to be your interests. Hope to see you around!

~Cosmo

Back