• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Insert Generic Title Message of Newbie-ism Here

Years
    G'day.
    I happened upon this site by accident while attempting to learn about rom hacks and the like.
    I'm not really a huge fan of crowded sites, though this seemed to be a pretty interesting place, so I thought I'd stay a while.

It's nice to meet you all. I do hope we can be friends. C:

Edit: June? Trippy. Actually, I didn't know I had an account here before now. xD It just said that the e-mail was already in use, so...

Last edited:
    Years
    Well I mainly clicked on this thread because of the awesome title... but I guess I could welcome you to the community as well, Mismo!
    I'm only kidding about the second bit, welcome to the PokeCommunity! (I hope that was sincere enough).
    Be sure to read the r-... oh wait, you've been here before, it's probably locked away in your memory somewhere so I don't need to tell you.
    :)

Polar

Taj, the Elephant Genie
    Years
    Welcome to this place of pokeymahns, my fine, newbie-ish, friend.

Back