• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Inserting R/B/Y/other gb roms into n64 emulator controller?

Lord_Sesshoumaru

Not interested.
    Years
    Is there any possibilities that I can insert gb rom, specifically R/B/Y roms for Pokemon Stadium into a n64 emulator(like Project 64 1.6) controller...?
    If there is, can you please tell me...?

Thanks in advance..! :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2022
    I want to know this too because when I play Blue, Red or Yellow cartridges, I check the pokemon's gender with Pokemon Stadium 2 and would like to have a way to do that with the hacked first gen ROMs I play.

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2011
    use n-rage plugin...
    the latest one already support r/b/g/s/c...
    i'm not sure about yellow tough...
    sometimes it works with yellow and the other time it doesn't...

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2022
    I was able to use Project64 1.6 with the N-Rage's Direct-Input8 V2 1.83 plugin to load Pokemon Brown into Pokemon Stadium 2. It works OK for viewing the pokemon and moving items around.

When I tried the GB Tower it said "The Transfer Pak is not set properly." Do I need a different plugin to be able to use the GB Tower?

HentaiHentai

Banned
    Years
    2 things "sorta" on this topic.
    One I would love to play Pokemon Stadium 2 on my PC i have the ROM and I may have an emu but what I would like to know is Which is the BEST emu for pc?
    (to play PS2: Pokemon Stadium 2?)

I also would like to know what the BEST 64 emu for PSP is. The one i have doesnt really work. Maybe its the ROMs Idk.

IIMarckus

J946@5488AA97464
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    As far as I know GB Tower has never been able to work on an emulator, and unfortunately no plugins remedy this. It would be nice to see in the future.
    2 things "sorta" on this topic.
    One I would love to play Pokemon Stadium 2 on my PC i have the ROM and I may have an emu but what I would like to know is Which is the BEST emu for pc?
    (to play PS2: Pokemon Stadium 2?)
    Probably Project64.

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2011
    Wow!
    Thanks alot!!!!
    I really appreciate your help...!

I see that you're new here,
    welcome to the community...!

well, it's not that new actually, it's just because I don't post often because I'm not too confident with my English:embarrass..

as for GB Tower, it doesn't work for now...
    just use vba to play your games so it doesn't really a big deal..

Back