• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Map] inserting world map into fire red

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 20, 2017
    hey guys. i am having a little trouble trying to find a tutorial on how to insert my world map into fire red. i looked through the tools tutorials and resources threads and only found one for r/s/e

Years
    • He or They
    • Seen Jun 19, 2022
    hey guys. i am having a little trouble trying to find a tutorial on how to insert my world map into fire red. i looked through the tools tutorials and resources threads and only found one for r/s/e

I had a lot of difficulty with those also. I remember that I had to find one by googling offsite and that one wasn't the clearest; I don't think there is one here. However, you may be able to adapt the one for R/S/E if you simply find the offsets for the FireRed maps, as they use very similar code, both being 3rd gen. There is a sticky in resources with a lot of offsets.

Back