• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Inside or outside?

Go out and take a walk or stay in the house?

• Go out. I love nature ~

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Stay in the house.

Votes: 18 64.3%

• Total voters

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I like being inside and outside, if it is hot outside I will stay in for a few and if it is nice and cool outside I'll go outside and get some fresh air. :)

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    There's absolutely nothing to do outside here.. unless I wanna sit on my porch and watch the cars go by. Or maybe, if I feel like walking down ghost town streets I could take a stroll. I like to be outside when it's nice out, but it's boring, and considering the types of people that could live around here.. I mostly stay inside.

This is of course different if I happen to be outside with friends. :3

But alone, not a big chance of that happening.. I like my in-doorsness. xD

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    If I lived in the country I'd say outside; living in the suburbs of a shopping town isn't very enticing for me.

Rinku

Is back for "REVENGENCE."
    Years
    I'm happily content with anything, really~ Whenever I feel like going outside to stare at the sky, I'll do it without hesitation. If I want to stay inside all day and be lazy, so be it.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    If it's a nice temperature outside, with a cool breeze and cloud-free day, I love spending all day outside.

But if it's raining or just cold, I stay inside, but I like sitting on my back porch under the awning and being outside during the rain. :D

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    I prefer being outside because I get to fresh air, and unwind.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    I like outside more than inside. My entire childhood until I was eleven was practically spent living outside and playing with friends. Even though I spend the majority of my time indoors now, outside is my preference, especially with friends.

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
    Depends on the season and weather.

If it's winter, I'll more likely want to be outside. If it's summer, I'll definitely want to stay inside with the air conditioner.

If it's snowing/sleeting/freezing raining I will be outside. Everytime it does any of those, I go outside in it, because I enjoy it.

Winters are also pretty much the only season with bearable weather.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I can't really find anything around my town appealing, so I stay inside. If the weather's nice and there's nothing bad outside, I leave my house and ride my bike, but it's usually for an hour before getting bored and going back in.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2011
    I like the inside and outside but I would rather go outside in the rain then do nothing inside.

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    Inside, unless I have a laptop and the weather outside is amazing.

Years
    I love being outdoors. Especially in the neighborhood we live in, there's gorgeous areas to go on walks in.

Back