• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA Inside you are three Dimitris

Years
  • Inside you are three Dimitris

Id, Ego and Superego

Anyway, I'll answer questions here! Nonsensical or overly personal ones won't be, lease keep it appropriate!​

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    how many Dimitris do you have in Fire Emblem Heroes right now and which is your favorite?

Years
  • I only have brave and fallen Dimitri. I'm waiting for the next time his legendary or regular is on so I can try to get them!
    I have four plush though.

I mostly like his kindness and caring for others. It had a negative impact on him for a while, but we get to help and guide him. He's fairly multifaceted as in his A support with Felix he admits that he is both friendly and hurt by the tragedy, accepting his violent actions as part of himself rather than trying to cut it away. He tries his hardest to help others and save more lives than he's taken/hurt, I feel I can relate as, in the past, I have hurt a few people.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    What would be your dream job?

Back