• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Inspiration

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    In general, what inspires you to do art? Whenever we lose inspiration, we do a variety of things to get them back, from watching television shows, listening to music, take a nap (and possibly have some nice dream), or perhaps even have a walk outside--what about you, what do you do? Are there any artists you follow that you base your artwork after, whether they be here, deviantART, some other website, or real life? If so, who are they, and what kind of art do they create? If you personally know them, how long have they been doing it?

Years
    A many number of things! The biggest is probably music, I'll listen to a song and want to base a graphic off it with a character I feel matches.
    Looking at what other people have done, and trying to emulate it too, eventually to come up with my own way of doing it.

Back