• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Install multiple programs with one setup file

Years
    Hi,

I reinstall Windows 7 every week to have the newest build, so I need to reinstall all of my programs. It's a really boring task :P Is there a way to merge multiple setup files in one setup file? So I open the setup , select which programs to install, click install, walk away, come back half an hour later, and it installed everything? I don't know a lot about programming, but I make sites in HTML and I'm learning Java, so simple programming is possible.

Does anyone know of a program that could do this? It doesn't matter if you have to pay for it, I have my ways to get those programs :badsmile: I tried with Installshield, but then the .dll files and stuff didn't install right. Please help me! Any help will be much appreciated.

- Maxieboy34

Back