• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: Interdpth's Tool List

interdpth

I've seen things, man.
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2021
Wow, been a while.

Well here goes, a few months back I suffered a fatal HD crash and thought I lost all my sources to everything but apparently I had them on one of my sites. I will get a copy of ItemEd out soon. I lost the will to code after the crash. But I will release the sources so people can easily compile my projects and the windows binaries soon. Thank you for all of your appreciation and patience and please do not mirror my works.

I'm working on another Pokemon project as well, should be fun.

Sorry everyone @_@

Last edited:

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
Years
Wow, been a while.

Well here goes, a few months back I suffered a fatal HD crash and thought I lost all my sources to everything but apparently I had them on one of my sites. I will get a copy of ItemEd out soon. I lost the will to code after the crash. But I will release the sources so people can easily compile my projects and the windows binaries soon. Thank you for all of your appreciation and patience and please do not mirror my works.

I'm working on another Pokemon project as well, should be fun.

Sorry everyone @_@

At least you are back.
Learn to make backups on a E-HD, or a Flash Drive.

Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen May 9, 2010
If you still have your crashed HardDisk lying around you could get the files back with this program:
Recuva
Nice to see you're back. :)

interdpth

I've seen things, man.
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2021
You guys are funny. Of course I know how to recover data, but not when a drive won't even turn on when it has power. Then i'm just screwed.

interdpth

I've seen things, man.
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2021
I'd just like to bump saying that these tools are open source, and it'd be amazing if someone compiled them for other operating systems for other people to use!

558122_DG

Learning how to make mistakes
Years
  • Seen May 27, 2021
I've got a question for your evo ed. Does it support new pokemon u add (the question mark guys)

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2023
i realy like you 3º gen hack tools, but you coul make som 4º gen hack tools too?
don't take me wrong, what i said was just a idea, nothing else

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.
Years
You guys are funny. Of course I know how to recover data, but not when a drive won't even turn on when it has power. Then i'm just screwed.
*grabs soldering iron*
"Can i help?"
...no...i wish i could, but Hardware is a bit out of my range *right nao*
hope ur HD gets fixed soon (if it's possible that is...)

Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2011
can you upload the Evoultion Ed.
there comes only a "Not found page"

ps: sorry for my bad english
I'm from germany

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
Interdpth, could you make this and that so you can write the names of things to find them easier (like in... A-Map, for example)

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2010
Can someone reupload EvolutionEd? Download link seems to be broken.

Opalescent

Ninja Mapper
Years
  • Seen May 25, 2012
At last!

Mac tools! Excellent!
I especially like the looks of Evolution Ed. I am so downloading these!

I<3Lugia

The Lugia Tamer!
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 7, 2012
EvEd is under renovations? I tried getting it but that's what it told me :l

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.
Years
err...you guys do realize that YAPE can edit evolutions right?
its not like ur stuck without being able to edit evo's until its released...
:) i have a copy, so if i can get interdepths permission, i'll upload it and post here (wait...maybe i deleted it cuz i didn't have a need for it right nao...its on another comp; i'll dbl check)

Years
EvEd is under renovations? I tried getting it but that's what it told me :l

No the server that the file is on is under renovation. because of that you can't download the file. Sucks.
-----------------------------

Love the programs, they are pretty nice.

Back