• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

International Pokemon hacking competition

OM3GA Umbr30n

Was Mazot2
Years
    • Age 26
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 3, 2010
    ^_^ in my absence from PC for a month or so i have learned to sprite and to do more advanced scripting!!!!!

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    Seems like team UK has enough members. I'm gonna announce on this weekend. By the way. this weekend, 25/12/2009 is the actual starting date so you guys better sign up for this quick. Some can still register afterward but only to be in these countries: Australia, UK, USA, India and Singapore (am I forgetting anything?) Since they already have got their members signing in. Gud luck

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    @ Umbreon Hey calm down don't get all cheered up:P! I haven't announced yet. The result may still change by then.
    @ every competitor: the starting date is this Sat. I hope you guys have a good time. Merry Xmas

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
  • this looks really awesome and it would be good to do something like this, so i'll help.

Name Anton
    Age and years you have been hacking 17 years old, hacking for 2 years.
    Nationality New Zealand (South West Pacific)
    E-mail [email protected]
    + Tasks you can handle Scripting and Mapping

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    Sorry guys I was slacking off during the vacation. Here is the list of team UK: (with Sam being the leader)

+ Jay (aka Makeshiftj), 13, hacking for 1 Year
    Mapper, basic scripter, OW editor,Spriter

+ Name Sam (aka |+~Umbreon~+|)
    12 years old, 3 years hacking
    advance scripting,Mapping and Music inserting, sprite.

+ David James (aka Hybrid Trainer)
    15, about 5 months all together (its been on & off)
    Basic spriting
    @firelordyago: think you can do some advertising with the banner and recruit more hackers from New Zealand? 'cause you are the first one from there.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    Name: Explosion
    Age and years hacking: 14 and 1 year hacking
    Nationality: American, Kansas
    Email: [email protected]
    Tasks: Spriter and Mapper
    Sorry but team America is full already. You can still apply, just contact the leader (Kyle) and show him your Proof of work and he might consider you, but I don't recommend so. Nevertheless, do you mind going with other teams beside America and UK. As far as I know, team Singapore and Australia really need more hackers.
    sweet ill try to do my best.
    Thanks Anton I appreciate your spirit ^^

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    sadly there arent any one from my country on PC unless maybe...
    if you are so desirous of joining this competition. I think you can have some assistants from other countries. Just make sure the view and the story is about yours and it'll be fine. It's all for your country, ok? ;)

Back