• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Internet routine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razgriz

Acetaminophen
Years
  • Read the topic and you got it. This is about your internet rutine.

Do you have a set websites that you always check when turning on the computer?

I always check the regular social networks, email, music news, newspaper, formula one news, my college news, videogames and PC.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    Internet rutine

this site, New tab to gamefaqs and then another new tab to the youtubez

Sirfetch’d

The first thing I do is check Skype for notifications that I may have received before sleeping. After that I check PC, log into the battle server, and then browse various websites that I have interest in that day.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    As soon as I turn my computer on, I check out a website known as "OMG! Ubuntu!" (a Linux news site). I like staying up-to-date with Ubuntu, because, for now, that's my main operating system. After that, I check my emails to see if I have anything new. When I'm done with that, I open up Skype, chat with friends, and browse PokéCommunity and many of my other favorite websites.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • I do. It's become a habit that I can't (more like I don't want to) change =)
    I check my university e-mail, browse some forums, read articles on ANN (Anime News Network), browse PC threads.

I also check Skype if I feel like it but it's not really part of the unchanging routine =)

Years
  • I have a few blogs that I read every morning, and then from there, I usually check a couple of forums, browse through tumblr for awhile, and pop into a news site. It's more or less in that order... I hadn't realized that I had an internet checking strategy until it was too much of a habit to do it any other way.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    Facebook (when my internet allows me to), PC (CC&P, my trade shop, sometimes my art thread), sometimes Showdown, and the TC chat on mibbit.

I skip the last one sometimes, depending on the time of day. It only is active during evening/night.

Years
  • My internet routine is pretty dull if I'm honest. When I log on I usually just go on reddit, get facebook open in another tab, alternate between reddit and tumblr and then once I've worn out my resources I'll go check emails and such then start to bounce back and forth between tumblr and reddit again complaining about the lack of new stuff to look at.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • This sort of threads belongs in the Technology and the Internet section of the forum, but there's already a thread of the same topic found here. Therefore, I'm going to close this thread.

-locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back