• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Interschool tourney help gen II

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2010
    So there is an interschool poke tourney. I am a freshy and most combatants are juniors and seniors. So I need some help assembling a team

what I think would work

Arcanine with flamethrower and xtremespeed or typlhosian with thunderpunch flame and other combo

alakazam with pychich recover swords dance and thunder/umbreon

t tar crunch eq

lapras rain dance thunder ice beam surf
    sleep talk snorlax/double edge destructing snorlax
    and a hazer sleeper

So I need help as what to get and moves

I have crystal ad acaess to others

Thanks!

Last edited:

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
    I'm not that good with competitive battling, but I guess you might as well make your Lapras a special sweeper with Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Surf, and Psychic. Or maybe sing instead of Psychic, because you'll also have Alakazam for psychic.

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2010
    I'm not that good with competitive battling, but I guess you might as well make your Lapras a special sweeper with Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Surf, and Psychic. Or maybe sing instead of Psychic, because you'll also have Alakazam for psychic.
    hmmmm good idea
    what about thuNDer with rainy day.

Btw laprasis a tank

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Team help thread. If there's not one for this section, then use the simple Q&A.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back