• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

intresting poke facts about you

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    The only Shiny Pokémon I ever seem to catch are shiny Menokurage/Tentacool. XD My favorite Pokémon is Raichuu. I always use the Japanese names due to being more familiarized with the Japanese version. I LOVE SHINJI!!! <3333333

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I used to be addicted to stealing Pokemon cards and then I eventually sold them all for candy.

The Scientist

PKMN Scientist/Mathemagician
    Years
    The only Shiny Pokémon I ever seem to catch are shiny Menokurage/Tentacool. XD My favorite Pokémon is Raichuu. I always use the Japanese names due to my being a generic weeaboo who would gladly burn down an orphanage full of children if I was told that doing so would make me Japanese. I LOVE SHINJI!!! <3333333

Fixed.

Call me mean, but I really hate it when people do this. It's one thing to like Japanese culture. It's another to inject Romaji into all your text to feel like you're "a real otaku!"

Interesting poke-fact about me... I still play Red Version, and have caught Mew, the Ghost Tower GHOST, the Aerodactyl skeleton, and the Kabutops skeleton (I used the name Zowayix). I have researched and understand the formulae behind these glitches.

Currently experimenting with MissingNo. and 'M.

I'm a SuperNerd and I'm proud.

Years
    -I've been fan since the very beginning here in Europe (I was 6 back then, now Im 15 x3)
    -I know almost every Pokémon in both English and German. (I only know the ones from D/P in English).
    -My first Pikachu plush figure which I obtained when I still went to kindergarten sits on my bed nowadays xD
    - Out of all my Pokemon cards (I have about 200 cards I guess) I never bought any. Friends gave me a lot of cards when they had them twice for example.

Guess there are a lot of more things but Im way too tired to add them right now.

Last edited:

BenjiTheKid

Cooltrainer Benji
    Years
    + The first game I played was Red version- which my sister found in the Lost and Found in her school (Gameboy and all!) and bought home. I still have that gameboy somewhere.
    +The only reason I got a GBA was so I could play the Gen III games. I never owned ANY other game for the GBA except Sapphire and Ruby.
    + I've only played Emerald once and never beat it. :3
    + I still have a stuffed Pikachu that my grandma gave me when I was ten. I still keep it on my bed. It was the first stuffed Pokemon I got.
    + My first Pokemon shirt was actually a girls shirt... it was yellow and had Misty on it. I had a crush on Misty. What can I say? >> Sue me. LoL
    + I got my GB link from the dollar store! Okay, that's not relevant to Pokemon- except for the fact that I used it to trade Pokemon back and forth- however, I just wanted to brag. LoL
    + I don't have any of my Pokemon games anymore. Even if I did, the Gen I games stopped working. And my Gold version fell in water. My Sapphire was washed. My Ruby got stepped on. I don't know what happened to Silver... I think my sister stole it and sold it at the flea market. .-.

Lash

Years
    -I play Pokemon Emerald, Red, and Gold every day
    -I play Pokemon Stadium against my friends every weekend
    -I lost all my Pokemon shirts, and I had like three good ones
    -I sleep with a Pikachu plush... XD
    -I own every single movie to date
    -I own almost every single Pokemon game to date (will change this Sunday!)
    -I will have been a 10 year Pokemon fan this Christmas
    -I'm not afraid to admit my Pokemon super fandom
    -I do something on the internet every day involving Pokemon
    -I still watch the Pokemon anime
    -I have been writing a Pokemon fanfic for about a year now that has been delayed many times XD
    -Would probably die without Pokemon

ckret2

usually pronounced "secret 2"
    Years
    I joined this forum because of Pokemon.

Whoa, seriously? You mean, you didn't join it because of Yu-Gi-Oh or something? :P

I got into Pokémon not through the games or the anime, or even the manga, but through the novelizations of the anime. My parents were really overprotective when the games came out, and apparently heard the over-the-top horror stories about kids stealing each others cards and beating each other up while pretending to be Pokémon or something, and so didn't let me get the games or watch the show. But they had always let me run free in the children's section of the library, so I'd sandwich a Pokémon novelization between a couple other books and check them out together.

Eventually they let me watch the show (I think because we were channel surfing, stumbled upon an episode, and their first exposure to Pokémon was to Team Rocket being non-threateningly goofy), and then I finally got Yellow.

LugiaFreak

Years
    Hmmm...

Hmmm... well, I don't have a lot of interesting accomplishments, but...

- I've finished the first Pokemon Ranger game three times. It was very amazing.
    - I absolutely HATE cheating on any game, especially Pokemon.
    - I am on a quest to obtain every Pokemon game ever made. I'm not that far off, either.
    - I made my own Pokemon website. It was fun. It's still up and running, too.
    - All the way up until I was nearly seven my mom would not let me watch the Pokemon TV show because she thought it was 'too violent'. DX
    - I have started a Pokemon fan-fic, but it ain't gettin' nowhere. :disappoin
    - I have Lugia's Song on my MP3 Player. Seems normal for someone named LugiaFreak. :P

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2009
    Long ago someone was greedy at school and they had great cards - so what happened was I traded for a holo rare card that was messed up from a kid but it looked ok in a card case;
    I traded with the greedy kid - I traded one missed up holo card (but looked good in case) and one good holo rare card. After the trade he was angry and wanted to trade back but I said no; he walked of and another kid in my class looked at me with a smile. : D

I use to have alot of cards when I was a kid that it filled up one big drawer but the cards broke my drawers and I had to get rid of alot of my cards so I don't have many.

I always wanted pokemon snap, banjo and then stadium when I was a kid. I was to scared to tell my family that I wanted a N64 (even on my birthday) because I thought I had to many games but I only had 5 anyway; I thought that it was abnormal to have more then one game machine.
    Also my aunty asked if I wanted a N64 and I said no to that to and I sew the games I wanted in the store on the day to.

Once I got my gameboy even though I'm a gamegirl back then and my mum said look! they got pokemon games but I wanted some stupid game that ended up that I didn't like so I got pokemon blue later.
    My mum said pokemon games on the gameboy are the best aren't they? What!!! I thought - has she been playing one???

When I was at my friends house when I was a kid I sew pokemon red for the first time, he was playing the rom; I was excited that pokemon had a game, I was so happy when I got a copy of the game.
    He told me that Pokemon was a hard game and not many people can finsh it, I'm guessing now that he might of mean mew. :o.o But I put on a fit when the S.S ship left in the game to my family and my mum laughed and said "She missed the boat".

I took the rom of gold to school and put it on the three computers in my class, I always sew them all playing them and then later the teacher said no more games can be put on them but we could enjoy the ones that where already on there which is gold. Plus I got free cheat codes for the pokemon and a walkthough and I went with them to copy the cheat codes one and got the walkthough without copying.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    If I didn't buy all those Pokémon games and cards, I would now have....

•high speed internet
    •Dell
    •iPod
    •cell phone
    •xBox 360

=( I once cried at night thinkin' of all the things that I could've gotten. ;-;

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    My first game was Pokemon Gold, and I still have it. It will always hold a special place in my heart.

Gold version was the first game I got a level 100 pokemon in.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    * I have never played a game past Crystal and I still only own Blue, Yellow and Silver. All of which I still play regularly.
    * I have no interest in playing any game past Generation II. I dislike most of the Pokémon past the Metal gen games, mostly because I find them to be lazily thought-up and uninspired. There are a few exceptions.
    * Pokémon Pinball made me break my Gameboy in frustration.
    * I currently have Pokérus which means I get double the EVs but I also have a nasty pink rash on my leg which won't clear.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    Interesting facts (I hope XD) about me:

The only shiny I caught was a Steelix, in Pokemon Diamond at Victory Road.
    I have completed every main Pokemon game (except Ruby, Platinum and Pearl) at least once.
    I have owned every Pokemon game (well, my brother owns the 'other' one but I count it as mine ;)) in the main series.
    I still play Crystal a bit.
    I have a Pichu and Pikachu limited edition game boy colour and a limited edition Pikachu Nintendo 64. :D

Yams

Polursaring!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 21, 2013
    I have gotten Pokerus by chance in every generation it has appeared in.
    I have a Pink DS
    I didn't know how to exit a building the first time I played. I got really, really, frustrated.

Nemaru

nah
    Years
    I frequently daydream about Pokemon becoming reality.
    I never tell anyone I know in Real Life that I like Pokemon.
    I have at least 2 Pokemon games from each generation. One of the first two, then the combined versions.(I have Blue, Yellow, Gold, Crystal, Sapphire, Emerald, Pearl, and Platinum.)

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    I finished pokemon emerald and fire red in just one day
    I still own the pokemon games even the older ones
    I caught 10 shinies in diamond
    I only caught 1 shiny in emerald
    I have a pikachu wallpaper at my room
    I play pokemon games everyday

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    I stay up until 1 or two am playing Pokemon when I have standardized testing/exams the next day.
    I read Pokemon fanfiction until at least midnight every night.
    I once had a dream where I was the hero in the PMD2 story.
    I prefer Sinnoh and Johto over Kanto and Hoenn.
    I have the Pokemon Theme song, Tears of Life, and The Guardian's Song on my iPod <3

23Q

Years
    i had an extremely rare charizard worth about 20 dollars
    but my mum washed it
    and i never felt like pokemon cards after that

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back