• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Intro

Jake 53

noob hacker
    Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2013
    Hey guys,

I'm Jake and I'm starting to learn how to hack and code and what not to make a game. Their is not a lot of specific information available on the web, or it's not easily found... so I decided to make an account here so I can ask the experts. I don't know where to begin with scripting and I'm still learning events and warps. I'm quickly becoming pretty good with coding and mapping. Any help you can give is much appreciated. Thanks and God Bless.

-Jake

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Welcome! There tons and tons of help available at the Emulation section. Whether you need help with scripting, mapping, tiling, and many many more. The hacking experts there, as well as the mods of the section are more than happy to help you and assist you with any questions you may have. You just gotta dig a bit deeper. :)

If you have questions regarding the forums, you can always PM me or Snivy if you can! Have fun ROM Hacking, and I shall see ya around, yes? :3

Years
    You could also check out game development if you get bored hacking. They're both quite a bit fun, and the people here are very helpful. :)

Welcome!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Hello Jake, welcome to PC.

You like hacking? I'm so into it. You can see so in my sig.

If you ever wanna chat with me, VM me at muh page.

Stay cool.

~Mid

Back