• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Introducing Kenta

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2012
    Hello, I've been playing PKMN games since Red & Blue, big fan of anime and Mangas. Hope I meet some cool fans ;)

Years
  • Hi there and welcome to PC! Seems like a few interests involving Pokemon which is nice. My first was Red and iv been a fan since then as well. I'm also a fan of the anime but stopped watching mid way through advanced series. (i'm currently watching every episode of Pokemon online so ill catch up eventually :P) Never did read the Mangas but i started a little while ago and enjoyed it, ill read through them eventually. You'll meet a lot of Pokemon fans here so just look around a little and you'll find the area your most suited in. If you have any questions about PC just message anyone with a bold name and they'll help you out. (they're very helpful and nice :P) Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2012
    Hi there and welcome to PC! Seems like a few interests involving Pokemon which is nice. My first was Red and iv been a fan since then as well. I'm also a fan of the anime but stopped watching mid way through advanced series. (i'm currently watching every episode of Pokemon online so ill catch up eventually :P) Never did read the Mangas but i started a little while ago and enjoyed it, ill read through them eventually. You'll meet a lot of Pokemon fans here so just look around a little and you'll find the area your most suited in. If you have any questions about PC just message anyone with a bold name and they'll help you out. (they're very helpful and nice :P) Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

thnk U for the welcome. My main game at that time was Blue. I played as everyone was playing PKMN RED&BLUE and so I give it a shot, I loved the RPG and the concept. Since then I consider myself a big fan ;). Also into making a Manga of my own about PKMN, starring some friends who play PKMN games as well, such as Runasutaru and Shinny(Grav1ty), etc...
    I collect the mangas, they are very cool and the artist it's really in the theme, so he does a great job.
    If I got any question I will chat with the ''BOLD'' people, eheheh.
    Thnk U again.

Years
  • Hello, I've been playing PKMN games since Red & Blue, big fan of anime and Mangas. Hope I meet some cool fans ;)

Hi Kenta, I'm Hikari.

Don't let my theme fool you, I'm not actually a dude...

The Pokemon gaming sections is where you should start your adventure.

We have our Pokemon Clubs for your Poke-fanclub needs.

Japanese Entertainment for all non-Pokemon anime and manga.

I'll be your new friend... if you can read the rules.

- Hikari10, and may Zero be the most awesome character in the Vampire Knight universe...

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • Hi there kenta! It will be a whole lot nicer if you if you tell us a little more about yourself. Anyway, I have never been a great fan of the manga, though I am quite fascinated by the story (I have read some plot summaries in serebii.net) Anyway, stay active, okay? I'm sure you'll have lots of fun here in PC! :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2012
    Hi there kenta! It will be a whole lot nicer if you if you tell us a little more about yourself. Anyway, I have never been a great fan of the manga, though I am quite fascinated by the story (I have read some plot summaries in serebii.net) Anyway, stay active, okay? I'm sure you'll have lots of fun here in PC! :)

Sorry, the presentation was a bit tinny :p.
    I'm from Portugal, and since ever I watched animes and Manga.
    My favorite series(Anime) goes from The Guyver, DragonBall, NGEvangelion(Top!!), Rahxephon, Rurouni Kenshin(Top!!), Dai Guard, Pokémon(not big fan, but ok), Naruto, and other...
    In Manga, DragonBall, Rurouni Kenshin(easy the best for me), NGEvangelion, Blade, Naruto, PocketMonster Special, Afro Samurai, and other...

About PKMN games I have been playing the RPGs from, BLUE-SILVER-RUBY-COLOSSEUM-FIRERED-XD GALE OF DARKNESS-DIAMOND-BLACK.
    Also for getting special PKMNs, the RANGER SERIES, CHANNEL(for Jirachi).
    Taking advantage of a holiday in the USA, I got Celebi from the event in New York (the commemoration of 10 years of PKMN).

Now as things are turning less stressful, I will make my Manga series of PKMN.

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2012
    Forgot to say, that my fav PKMN it's CHARIZARD, wich was my first PKMN ever(since CHARMANDER)
    And so my starters in all Gens, are the firestarters
    Waiting for 6thGen to get another firestarter and have a full firestrater team ;) eheh

Back