• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Introducing Myself

Sinphony_#9

Inquisitive Trainer
Years
  • Hi, everyone.
    I am Sinphony_#9. For more than a week, I found this site and became fascinated about the users and content it provided. I am a long-time fan of the Pokemon handheld games since childhood. I did watch the anime and some of the the latest season, but I don't watch it as much as I used to.
    The reason I created a profile is to write some fanfics and get great advice from other Pokemon admirers. Nice meeting you all!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I'm excited to hear that you're quite amazed by our users and their content. I hope you'll be able to contribute your own work here as well. We do have a Fanfiction & Writing section here, where you can share your writings, as well as add in some feedback to other members' work. You can also give out advice on writing a good fanfic as well.

There's pretty much a lot to do than just fanfic writing. You can talk about the Pokemon anime, the games, the manga...well...ANYTHING, really. xD We're all Pokemon fans just like you. :D

Anyways, welcome aboard! I'm glad you're here! Send me a message if you need any help with the forums, and I shall see ya around, ok! Have fun~

Sinphony_#9

Inquisitive Trainer
    Years
  • I am planning on creating a fanfic and have a few beta readers read it before publishing. However, are M & MA rated stories not allowed on this site? I am planning to post a plot sypnosis at the FanFiction Forum and ask what can I improve on. This fanfic will feature a M/M sex scene with only pokemon, and I want to avoid being banned before becoming an accomplished fanfic writer. Thanks.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hi, everyone.
    I am Sinphony_#9. For more than a week, I found this site and became fascinated about the users and content it provided. I am a long-time fan of the Pokemon handheld games since childhood. I did watch the anime and some of the the latest season, but I don't watch it as much as I used to.
    The reason I created a profile is to write some fanfics and get great advice from other Pokemon admirers. Nice meeting you all!

Welcome to the forums! Seems like you were a week-long lurker, huh, before you joined for real? I did it for... a year or more! Seems like I just wanted to be able to contribute, huh?

Fanfics? Think you'll be great? I do think that anyone has potential, so go for it!

Have fun around PC!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • With regards to your FanFic question, I'd recommend getting in touch with Astinus or bobandbill, who are the moderators of the FanFic section. They should be able to fill you in on the details.

And, if you get sick of talking about Pokemon or writing (we all do on some days... well, most of us do), there are plenty of other areas for discussion for pretty much whatever takes your fancy! This is my elongated way of saying welcome to PC.

Back