• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Introducing myself

SaiyanWarrior2000

SaiayanWarrior2000
Years
  • Hello everyone my name in this community is SaiyanWarrior2000. The reason why I joined this community was because I wanted to see who I get to know and make friends with in this online community.

More Information about me:

Hobbies I like to do is workout, play video games (I play 3ds pokemon games and switch pokemon games plus a wii u game of pokemon too and other different video games too I play as well), run a lot, hangout with friends, play soccer as my favorite sport (there's other sports I like to play too but soccer is my favorite), someday maybe hike in california even though I have never went hiking, and I love watching anime too.

I like helping hacking pokemons for people and battling with people.

If any of you would like to chit chat and have a battle with me or chit chat me only either way, be sure to send me a private message if any of you can in the community to me.

Also other ways I can also be contacted too is by my discord: SW2#8717

The reason I share my discord here is because maybe not everyone here who sends each other messages gets notifiations.

I also did not try sharing like for example here what my favorite pokemon is and other pokemon facts about me here and exactly what names of the pokemon games I play because Im used to people who are interested in getting to know me when making a conversation with me asking stuff about myself to me.

Also, if you want to know a little more information about me, definitely check my bio stuff out on my profile.

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Attachments

• Introducing myself
      chespin awesome.PNG
      189.4 KB · Views: 15
    • Introducing myself
      c602f672b42e02772f384069bb9b8b4b061ab397_hq.png
      193.8 KB · Views: 14
    Last edited:
    Years
  • Hello SaiyanWarrior2000, and welcome to the forums! Nice to meet you. I'm always up for new friends!
    I like playing video games too : the Pokemon games from Generation 1, and the fan-made games on PC, among many others, be it single-player RPG or MMOFPS!
    A wonderful day to you too!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Aw man, if you haven't gone hiking yet i highly recommend it! Both casually and rough trails with check points in a larger group. Either way is super rewarding!

Welcome (back?) to the forums SW2000! :)

SaiyanWarrior2000

SaiayanWarrior2000
    Years
  • Hey fact checking gardevoir , that's cool! Im up for making new friends too! I also used to play Pokemon Blue on a gameboy color and gameboy advance too as well but thats somewhere in a storage Im waiting to get back anytime. I also downloaded pokemon blue, red, and yellow on my new version 3ds xl (My new version 3ds xl is a special pikachu edition by the way!). I don't play pokemon blue anymore as much by habit just because of bad past personal memories it reminds me of sometimes. The other games I paid for and downloaded to my 3ds xl Im thinking about getting back into.

Which fan made games on pc do you play?

Also what type of PC do you have and what type of graphics card and type of processor do you use on the pc?
    Im thinking about buying myself a new fast laptop in the future thats why I asked.

What are the names of the RPG and MMOFPS games you play and on which systems or just pc only?

Also if you do play on any systems and have any systems which ones?

Also do you play on pokemon showdown website and Pokemon Unite?

Also please send me a private message so that its easier for me to respond to you when responding to me about all of the questions Im asking.

Last edited:

SaiyanWarrior2000

SaiayanWarrior2000
    Years
  • Thanks and incase if I confused you when you said back, I have never actually posted in the forums here but the reason my account looks older only when it was created from months ago this year was because I was checking out random pokemon community websites out and since I had things on my mind lately thats why I thought to myself that I should be giving it a try communicating with other pokemon players here. Also for the trails part what do you mean casually hiking as?

Rough trails I'll be considering too. Also I would never plan to go hiking while by myself so good advice right there from you too. Which places did you used to hike at?

And if you do play video games what video games do you play? and what systems do you have?

SaiyanWarrior2000

SaiayanWarrior2000
    Years
  • Hey Rekoil, I used to watch fighting type anime like Dragonball z (including dragonball super), and naruto. Also I used to watch sonic x when i was little as well.

Yes I am. Sometimes I will be on pokemon x doing lots of wondertrades just to see if anyone will become friends with me in the game for me to voice chat with which I had bad luck with lately except for one random guy from my friends list on my 3ds that I did get to gamechat/voicechat to.

I've also been doing random team battles on pokemon showdown website lately as well.

Sometimes I will play pokemon unite.

Also I have been trying out many new old retro and different games on my new version 3ds xl I downloaded from weeks not too long ago I'll name off to you whenever I get the time to soon (trust me I won't forget).

Those are the current video games I play right now but I also bought myself a new switch OLED that arrived for me not too long ago I plan to play on the tv more with my pokemon sword once I get that pokemon hacking set up on my other switch lite system.

I plan to also play on switch sports more after I get the chance to buy it. And I plan to get back into playing more call of duty and more halo shooting plus roblox. Thats whats going on with me as well.

What anime shows and movies you watch?

What video games do you have and play?

And what systems do you have and play?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Thanks and incase if I confused you when you said back, I have never actually posted in the forums here but the reason my account looks older only when it was created from months ago this year was because I was checking out random pokemon community websites out and since I had things on my mind lately thats why I thought to myself that I should be giving it a try communicating with other pokemon players here. Also for the trails part what do you mean casually hiking as?

Rough trails I'll be considering too. Also I would never plan to go hiking while by myself so good advice right there from you too. Which places did you used to hike at?

And if you do play video games what video games do you play? and what systems do you have?

Ah, that makes sense!

I've been hiking all over! From easy trails in small local forests in my area to more complex trails along the Appalachian and the Delaware. Heck, even dd some caving in New Mexico! But yeah, always tell someone where you're going if you do hike alone, wear something reflective, and when you think you have enough firewood - go get 5 times more. There's some hard-earned hiking advice for ya. :)

I play lots of games! Right now my main systems are my PC and Switch, but I do have a PS4, XBox, and most over older-gen systems. Some favorites are Metal Gear Solid, Pokémon (of course!), Dead Space, Kirby, Monster Hunter (specifically Generations Ultimate!), Skyrim, Soulsborne/Eldin Ring/anything FromSoftware, the Legend of Zelda Series... and man just way too many to actually list here haha. But I like and play/speedrun a whole variety of games. :3

Years
  • Hey Rekoil, I used to watch fighting type anime like Dragonball z (including dragonball super), and naruto. Also I used to watch sonic x when i was little as well.

Yes I am. Sometimes I will be on pokemon x doing lots of wondertrades just to see if anyone will become friends with me in the game for me to voice chat with which I had bad luck with lately except for one random guy from my friends list on my 3ds that I did get to gamechat/voicechat to.

I've also been doing random team battles on pokemon showdown website lately as well.

Sometimes I will play pokemon unite.

Also I have been trying out many new old retro and different games on my new version 3ds xl I downloaded from weeks not too long ago I'll name off to you whenever I get the time to soon (trust me I won't forget).

Those are the current video games I play right now but I also bought myself a new switch OLED that arrived for me not too long ago I plan to play on the tv more with my pokemon sword once I get that pokemon hacking set up on my other switch lite system.

I plan to also play on switch sports more after I get the chance to buy it. And I plan to get back into playing more call of duty and more halo shooting plus roblox. Thats whats going on with me as well.

What anime shows and movies you watch?

What video games do you have and play?

And what systems do you have and play?

I used to watch Dragonball Z on the telly as a kid, but that's so long ago I don't really remember all that much tbh =p

I've watched Naruto and Bleach, Gintama, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, and a whole bunch of isekai like Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun and The 8th son? Are you kidding me?
    and That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime.
    I also should try to catch back up with One Piece and Black Clover as haven't watched either in quite a while lol

As far as videogames go my steam library has hundreds and is quite dusty so I'm not gonna bother naming everything =p
    I like to play open world RPG's like The Elder Scrolls and Fallout and The Witcher on pc.
    On the switch I mainly play Pokemon games, but got a bunch of other stuff as well like Super Mario Odyssey and Super Mario Maker 2 and The Outer Worlds.
    Lately I've mainly been playing Pokemon games, finished up some unfinished business in Ultra Moon recently.

Years
  • I used to watch Dragonball Z on the telly as a kid, but that's so long ago I don't really remember all that much
    I haven't watched this show a lot when I was younger, but a part that stuck in my mind was when a scene with that angry guy with lots of muscles (Broly I think) repeats something that, in my language, was translated into the equivalent of "It is you cachalot!".
    😄

SaiyanWarrior2000

SaiayanWarrior2000
    Years
  • Oh wow! What's the other language your talking about that you speak?

I do remember the character broly and there was another new movie that came out from little bit of years ago about broly as well too.

Years
  • Hello there, welcome to PC. I am glad you joined us! I sure hope you have a good time here. I obviously like Pokemon too and am semi hype for Scarlet/Violet. I like many Pokemon anime chars, but just decided to stick with this. :D

The weird thing about Broly is...uh...I think this new one is gonna be the 'canon' one? It sure is seeming Toriyama wanted to make Broly canon anyway.

Back