• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

INTRODUCING that master meister anon guy.. hey.

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2023
    Ok hopefully I'm doing this right, hello everyone I'm Meister_anon~Master_o f_None or for short just call me Meister_anon.
    Its pretty obvious I kind of like long names so first point super happy I didn't have to cut that back here.
    Don't know what to say in this intro, but I'm somewhat interested in making my own hack, I have 0 experience but all the tools.

I really love music, so if you want some music recommendation some time I'm your guy.
    I ask a lot of questions so to anyone that may help me in the future here sorry in advance, that said don't offer me any help yet (if you were) I'm gonna take some time and get situated look around a bit and try to figure where I need to start.

I've been lurking a bit for the past few days, watching some Anthroyd vids etc. That blaze black volt white egglock vs by gameboy luke and hoodlum callum on youtube got me started I think. But after I read that post about "Naming Your Rival" by Mr.Magius I decided to try jumping in.

So I hope I get along here.

Years
    Hey there Meister_anon! That's a pretty funky name you got there, I didn't even know we could have our names that long lol.

Anyway welcome to the Pokecommunity! Love seeing new romhackers enter the scene. I'm an avid player of them and I enjoy seeing the community grow! Please don't hesitate to enjoy the Fan Games section! Tutorials and resources are plentiful there and should give you the jump start you need.

Love music too! What genres are your favorite? What's a recent song you really like? We'd love your inputs over at Entertainment and Media!

Surely you'll have no trouble getting along here at all. Don't hesitate to ask questions (so long as they don't end up being all spammy), and have a good time! Hope to see you around!

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2023
    :) Thanks I just started playing blaze black, really enjoying it, I've also got megapower setup somewhere to try out later.
    I love mostly all music rock punk blues k-pop rap hiphop jazz big band swing metal powermetal etc.

I probably play k-pop and hiphop rnb and soul most often though. Oh and really love genre crossovers when they're done well.
    I'll probably check out that entertainment thread thanks.

I would have gotten back to your reply faster (since I've been around here in the romhack thread all day XD) but I never got a notification about it?

and for the new music, uhh I'm kind of hesitant to recommend some of the harder stuff, but there's a cool k-pop song by DPR IAN that's pretty good jazzy too called "zombie pop" oh and if you like house beats check out FKJ (French Kiwi Juice) "Instant Need" is a really good jam.

Thanks again for the warm welcome.

Years
    :) Thanks I just started playing blaze black, really enjoying it, I've also got megapower setup somewhere to try out later.
    I love mostly all music rock punk blues k-pop rap hiphop jazz big band swing metal powermetal etc.

I probably play k-pop and hiphop rnb and soul most often though. Oh and really love genre crossovers when they're done well.
    I'll probably check out that entertainment thread thanks.

I would have gotten back to your reply faster (since I've been around here in the romhack thread all day XD) but I never got a notification about it?

and for the new music, uhh I'm kind of hesitant to recommend some of the harder stuff, but there's a cool k-pop song by DPR IAN that's pretty good jazzy too called "zombie pop" oh and if you like house beats check out FKJ (French Kiwi Juice) "Instant Need" is a really good jam.

Thanks again for the warm welcome.

ooh drayano hack good choice. i played renegade platinum last year but got so frustrated at how ridiculously hard it got in the later stages that i just couldn't finish it without cheating lmao. i ain't built for extremely difficult battles. megapower's good too, did you play the rest of the series that romhacker made? there's like 3 other ones before that i think.

noice i love rock and punk myself. somewhat into hazz and hiphop as well. never been too big on anything metal though. your spotify library must be all over the place XD i'll take a look at that zombie pop thing and FKJ soon! sounds really interesting.

and regarding notifications, you don't get notified at all about replies in these forums unless someone quotes your post. that's the default setting anyway, been here for over 7 years but i still haven't bothered to check if there's a way to change that lmao. i don't mind late replies though.

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2023
    ooh drayano hack good choice. i played renegade platinum last year but got so frustrated at how ridiculously hard it got in the later stages that i just couldn't finish it without cheating lmao. i ain't built for extremely difficult battles. megapower's good too, did you play the rest of the series that romhacker made? there's like 3 other ones before that i think.

noice i love rock and punk myself. somewhat into hazz and hiphop as well. never been too big on anything metal though. your spotify library must be all over the place XD i'll take a look at that zombie pop thing and FKJ soon! sounds really interesting.

and regarding notifications, you don't get notified at all about replies in these forums unless someone quotes your post. that's the default setting anyway, been here for over 7 years but i still haven't bothered to check if there's a way to change that lmao. i don't mind late replies though.

Ok cool I think I'm figuring it out, and lol yeah my spotify shuffle is insane XD just to give a quick idea, in my current que I've got bruno mars lazy song, into isaac hayes walk on by then raphael saadiq, justin timberlake, etta james, and then Brian the Sun. lol and then somehow back to justin timberlake.

also i defintely recommend Brian the Sun as well, he's a japanese artist and is huge. If you're into anime he's referenced in boku no hero, and has been the op or ending for several series.

On the other note I haven't checked out the other stuff by the megapower creator, I haven't even played megapower yet, but the plot looked really interesting and I loved their sprite work.

I like games a bit challenging, but not too overly punishing my limit is probably nier automata. Beautiful game, inspirationally crafted all around, but hard mode is INTENSE don't even try the hardest mode, that's literally one hit-death in a bullet hell game.

If you're not familiar with that term it just means those games that throw you up against a wall of attacks you have to weave and dodge through.
    So a mode where even just getting clipped is instant death...i'm sure you can imagine how frustrating that could be, and why I'm never trying it. :)
    (i'll try to be more brief next time)

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2020
    Hi I'm new to the community and have 13 pocket monsters cards in full Japanese no English writing at all on them, are these cards actually Pokémon?

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2023
    and regarding notifications, you don't get notified at all about replies in these forums unless someone quotes your post. that's the default setting anyway, been here for over 7 years but i still haven't bothered to check if there's a way to change that lmao

Hey Roni, is there a way to see my own likes, I mean a page where I can see posts I've liked. Would help keep my research together instead of following entire threads. Thanks. :)

Back